Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chip Kelly
Chip demands too much control of the team, and Brown wouldn't go for that. I never thought I would say this after another first round loss but Marvis is coming back again. Make no sense to keep him but Brown just keeps doing it.
Reply/Quote
Every time I read about any of his players, they hate him. His offense will also break every single one of your offensive linemen. 330 lb men weren't built to run the fastest hurryup offense known to the NFL for a whole game.

They hated his gameplan, they hated his practices, etc. No thanks.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 05:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Murray was called out by his own team for running like a soft batch chump.

A free agent bust is nothing new. He got paid and slacked off.

Mmm...Soft Batch. "Chip" Kelly...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMhGzTC2fYEqMKfj7gJQO...FHneafNHuQ]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
He'll come here but we have to trade Gio, Eifert and AJ Green.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
If Lewis ever wins a playoff game the first guy talking at the press conference will Brown saying I told you so. Never mind it make take 20 yrs to get a single playoff win.
Reply/Quote
**** no
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
Are you mishuganah? Do you really want to do that to Marvin Lewis?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Haha how is this being bumped up (yes I know i just did it myself)

No way marvin goes with a guy he doesn't know or have known for a while. He went with Jay only because jon stood on the table for him.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: In other words they steadily declined as the other teams figured him out. Yes....let's get him.

Steadily declined. Yet he still did more with less than what  Hue Jackson had. 
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 10:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha how is this being bumped up (yes I know i just did it myself)

No way marvin goes with a guy he doesn't know or have known for a while.    He went with Jay only because jon stood on the table for him.

If one of the requirements is Marvin personally knows the guy we are screwing ourselves because that eliminates a lot of good candidates. He has been here forever his exposure to what is out there is limited.

We now have a head coach at a division rival who knows everything about our offensive philosophy and personnel. A change is necessary. 
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 11:31 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If one of the requirements is Marvin personally knows the guy we are screwing ourselves because that eliminates a lot of good candidates. He has been here forever his exposure to what is out there is limited.

We now how a head coach of a division rival who knows everything about our offensive philosophy and personnel. A change is necessary. 

We know him inside and out too.  And we have a helluva lot more to work with.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 05:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Murray was called out by his own team for running like a soft batch chump.

I call BS.

How could they tell how hard he ran when he never even got the ball between the tackles?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:24 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I call BS.

How could they tell how hard he ran when he never even got the ball between the tackles?
https://youtu.be/7eniznf8gDk

Looks like he got a couple carries between the tackles in this game. 

HMm I think i call BS on the fictional story he never got the ball between the tackles.

Is it really hard to believe a guy was a free agent bust? He was ridden harder than any back in the league behind arguably the best o-line. Almost every back with as many carries as he had in 14 have down years the next.
Reply/Quote
Demarco Murray was a malcontent and a coach killer this year.   He signed on to play for chip and that offense.... He knew what he was gonna be doing.   He took the money and got mad when it looked like he sucked.   Which he did in that offense.   He is a one trick pony.
Reply/Quote
No need to worry about Chip now. New head coach in San Francisco.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 05:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Murray was called out by his own team for running like a soft batch chump.

Dallas used him up... Most any back that has that many carries in a year suffers a big drop in production the next season.

Also he didnt work in the scheme... Bad decision by kelly. still dont understand how he saved money by paying Murray more than shady would have cost.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:03 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Is it really hard to believe a guy was a free agent bust? He was ridden harder than any back in the league behind arguably the best o-line. Almost every back with as many carries as he had in 14 have down years the next.

I also predicted that he would break down due to injury.   He had a history of injury even before the Cowboys wore him out last year.  But I never imagined he would start the season getting only 7 or 8 carries a game even though he was healthy.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:03 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: https://youtu.be/7eniznf8gDk

Looks like he got a couple carries between the tackles in this game. 

HMm I think i call BS on the fictional story he never got the ball between the tackles.

And he got 2 or 3 yards on most of those straight ahead carries, but he was losing 3 or 4 when they tried to runn it outside the tackles.
Reply/Quote
And I thought the Eagles would keep Chip and get Krapernick in there to fit his scheme, but NAY, the 49ers keep Krapernick and bring in Chip Kelly. Meh, who knows...when was the last time the 49ers were successful WITHOUT a completely polarizing goofball at HC?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 05:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And I thought the Eagles would keep Chip and get Krapernick in there to fit his scheme, but NAY, the 49ers keep Krapernick and bring in Chip Kelly.  Meh, who knows...when was the last time the 49ers were successful WITHOUT a completely polarizing goofball at HC?

Depends on how you view Mariucci.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote