Emerald
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choose Our New Theme
(02-12-2018, 03:27 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yikes. I just checked both on my phone and "clean pro" is horrible. I'm definitely changing my vote to Orange Flat. I'd strongly suggest people check out both on your phones before voting.

Yeah, like I mentioned in the OP and another post, people need to try them out on whatever devices they normally use. 

That way you get a good feel for how each looks and performs on both desktop and mobile. 

Whichever responsive theme we end up going with...I can also modify to resemble the current style as much as possible.
Reply/Quote
OK, so a buddy of mine on the MyBB forums pointed me to another them that is also completely responsive. I've tested it on desktop, Android and iOS, in Chrome, Firefox and Safari...and it seems to perform really well. 

I'm going to include it in the vote options as well. If you like it better than the other two, feel free to change your vote.

https://developement.design/demo/emerald/
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2018, 03:27 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yikes. I just checked both on my phone and "clean pro" is horrible. I'm definitely changing my vote to Orange Flat. I'd strongly suggest people check out both on your phones before voting.

Meh, as long as the board is still accessible through Tapatalk, I'm good.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
One thing I so much enjoyed about the look and feel of this board is how closely it resembled the old one.
But eventually all things need change I guess.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2018, 12:20 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm with McC on this.  I love our current lay out.

#metoo
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2018, 05:20 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Whichever responsive theme we end up going with...I can modify to resemble the current style as much as possible.

Thanks. Regardless of whichever one ends up being chosen, my request is to change the "User CP, Alerts, mood" section to have a different color text because that has always hurt my eyes. Maybe a black text on the grey background to ease the strain?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote