Emerald
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choose Our New Theme
Whichever format is the most Mobile Friendly is the one I want.
When I say "Mobile Friendly" I mean first gen. iPad friendly.
Reply/Quote
Well, OrangeFlat hurts my eyes and the other one doesn't, so I'm going to go with the other one.
Reply/Quote
Seems folks are a big fan of the chat box that you open on various occasions. Tell me which one will make that easier for you to do and that is the one I will vote for.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Whichever desktop site will be easier to use from my iPhone if either one is....I hate mobile sites, always load the desktop even on mobile devices. I’m with shake, I don’t like change, it scares me lol so I guess whichever feels closer to what we currently have. I’m sure the computer savvy mods will choose well
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
We could use the bengals theme. Failure
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2018, 08:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems folks are a big fan of the chat box that you open on various occasions. Tell me which one will make that easier for you to do and that is the one I will vote for.

Clean Pro is already set up for the chat box that we use, but the chat can also be used with OrangeFlat as well.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2018, 02:50 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Well, OrangeFlat hurts my eyes and the other one doesn't, so I'm going to go with the other one.

Yeah it's pretty bright...but whichever theme gets picked will be modified and won't look like they currently do. The choice should be based on which layout style you like better, and how that style works on your devices.
Reply/Quote
Oh gawd! Here we go again.. I'm just fine with the current theme . I'm highly allergic to change. 
New isn't always improved so at least leave the option of  keeping the current theme..in fact I'd prefer it to be the default so I don't have to go into settings every few times I log in.. That's my opinion anyways. 
My eyes aren't quite as young as some eyes around here..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I’m not seeing the ‘live preview’ option on the Clean Pro...

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2018, 03:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not seeing the ‘live preview’ option on the Clean Pro...

https://netpen.info/netpen-pro/index.php?my_post_key=abf2834286760ed6b5664bbf48a5f8e2&theme=15
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2018, 04:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: https://netpen.info/netpen-pro/index.php?my_post_key=abf2834286760ed6b5664bbf48a5f8e2&theme=15

Ah, ok. I agree with those that said they like what we have now, but out of the two new options I like this one better.

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2018, 09:24 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Whatever you think is best

Yeah, i am fine with either and trust your judgment Holic.

The orange one is a little bright though, might hurt my eyes.

Clean pro is my vote i guess.
Reply/Quote
How am I going to know what roto is using to post without tapatalkie?
Reply/Quote
Since Holic just showed up and held a gun to my head and forced me to choose I chose orange just because dark themes are harder on my eyes..easier to read.. 
I'm very forgiving to board administrators holding guns to my head in these matters. Black on white is much easier to read than the other way around .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2018, 08:38 PM)grampahol Wrote: Since Holic just showed up and held a gun to my head and forced me to choose I chose orange just because dark themes are harder on my eyes..easier to read.. 
I'm very forgiving to board administrators holding guns to my head in these matters. Black on white is much easier to read than the other way around .

He did no such thing..

Had you read the thread, you would have seen where 'Holic also went on to explain that the dark of the second option was just an example.  He also went on to explain that the colors and such are customized to whatever the admin wants them to be.

But that's alright.  I forgive you for not reading, I'm guilty of it myself sometimes..   LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I’m just curious, have there been complaints? I agree with people saying that they like the current setup. Are you changing it because you’re bored?
Reply/Quote
I like the dark motif on Clean Pro. Using a black background also saves battery on mobile devices.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Can I vote neither?

1: I dislike the lack of listing for replies/views/ratings for threads. They only have numbers for threads/posts in a board section.

2: Is wayyyy too vertical on my phone. I can only see three thread titles at a time. In the threads I can only see like 1-1.3 posts per screen. That will mean a LOT of scrolling up and down. A prohibative amount of scrolling. (I can see the entire first page of Jungle Noise on my phone at once right now, and like 3 posts of a thread at once, for reference.)

So I vote for neither, but if I am required to choose one, then 1. I just dislike it (mostly due to change, get off my lawn) opposed to 2, where it seems neigh unusable.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Yikes. I just checked both on my phone and "clean pro" is horrible. I'm definitely changing my vote to Orange Flat. I'd strongly suggest people check out both on your phones before voting.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote