• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choose betwen
On the Clock at 11, you pick....

1. TJ Hockenson TE

2. Dwayne Haskins QB

3. Devin White LB

4. choice of any offensive tackle.
Reply/Quote
For me it's easy - you take the one top 5 player left - White.
Reply/Quote
Tough choice for me between Devin White and Jonah Williams.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 02:45 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Tough choice for me between Devin White and Jonah Williams.

I guess it's easier for me as I don't see Williams as a left tackle in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
White.

Then I'd go with option 5 - top tier defensive lineman who may have dropped (Oliver? Wilkins?). Then Option 6 - Try to trade down. Then option 4 - Best OT available.
Reply/Quote
White by a mile, but if those guys were all there....trade back.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 03:27 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I guess it's easier for me as I don't see Williams as a left tackle in the NFL.

What about Jonah Williams makes you think he can't be a successful LT?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Jawaan Taylor or White. 
Reply/Quote
1. Jonah Williams
2. Devin White
3. TJ Hockenson
4. Dwayne Haskins

In that order.

Haskins is my favorite QB in this draft, though.

I just feel those 3 players are better at their respective positions than Haskins is
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 04:34 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Jawaan Taylor or White. 

My thoughts exactly. I would lean white and ot in 2 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
This was a tough choice for me personally. I have to go with Devin White because he is the best player at a position of need. With that said I still think the tight end from Iowa is a special player in I personally do not believe Tyler Eifert will make it through the season healthy.

But I believe they could get an above average tight end a little bit later in the draft but I do not believe they would get another linebacker as good as white in the second round. I think Devin Bush will be gone by then.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 08:26 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: This was a tough choice for me personally. I have to go with Devin White because he is the best player at a position of need.  With that said I still think the tight end from Iowa is a special player in I personally do not believe Tyler Eifert will make it through the season healthy.  

But I believe they could get an above average tight end a little bit later in the draft but I do not believe they would get another linebacker as good as white in the second round. I think Devin Bush will be gone by then.

Cannot see Devin Bush getting past the Steelers if he gets that far.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
It's gotta be White if he's there. Time to finally break down and draft a top notch LB. I'd be pissed if he was there and we didn't take him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I think Andre Dillard has the highest upside of all the OT's, but there is more bust potential with him. His athletic ability is very good though. Jonah Williams is the most technically advanced and a safer bet. Jawaan Taylor is a RT type. He's more of a mauler of the three. I'm still leaning tackle if Devin White isn't there.
Reply/Quote
Without a doubt, White.
Reply/Quote
I absolutely love Devin White and he would be a home run pick. With that said, I want a potential franchise changing QB. If Haskins is available at pick #11 it would be hard to pass on.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
White...three down stud with leadership at our biggest position of need. Now, if Ed Oliver is there....
Reply/Quote
Had a dream we passed on Devin White at 11 then passed on him again in the 2nd. I woke up disgusted....I have problems I think.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 08:07 AM)Au165 Wrote: Had a dream we passed on Devin White at 11 then passed on him again in the 2nd. I woke up disgusted....I have problems I think.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
AS much as I love White I think Bush is actually a little better in coverage and I'm not taking him at 11. Sometimes I have to go back to the eye test and it tells me that Haskins has such a strong arm and so much room to grow that I would have to take him. He is not super mobile but more than enough, and could easily be fine if you think of a comparison to Big Ben. I think he can make things happen once out of the pocket.

It's the physical intangibles for me you can't pass up and he could invigorate this nearly dead franchise with some new hope.
Reply/Quote