Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chris Brown
Right now, he's a guy for the 90-man, and they'll get a good look at him in the rookie mini-camp. Wasn't a draftable talent, but maybe he was on their board for the seventh round. James Wright, in my opinion, didn't do enough to have earned a roster spot in 2017 so why not see what's out there.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2017, 03:39 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Whew, no need to draft Mike Williams if he happens to fall to 9. Now they can take a project safety that will be on IR when drafted.

Are you channeling Mike Brown's thoughts? I think you are.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2017, 10:47 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Right now, he's a guy for the 90-man, and they'll get a good look at him in the rookie mini-camp. Wasn't a draftable talent, but maybe he was on their board for the seventh round. James Wright, in my opinion, didn't do enough to have earned a roster spot in 2017 so why not see what's out there.

I think Urban could coach Brown into something.

Wright seemed more of a Simmons pick. Special Teams, i don't know about Brown's blocking ability but he seems strong
from his Notre Dame tape. One thing about these two coaches is they know what they are doing.
Reply/Quote