Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Crocker breaks down the Ravens
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2015/09/24/bengals-film-session-with-chris-crocker/72739992/

Crocker breaks down the Ravens film through the first 2 weeks.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's too bad Crockers analysis had such bad footage. 3 frames to describe what happened? Why don't the just have a video of the play?!

Otherwise, it gives me confidence in knowing that their offense has looked bad. I think they did well last week due to the fact they were playing Oakland. Crocker showed that they are very predictable, and I think we have a good chance to make some plays this weekend.
Reply/Quote
Was just about to post this.

Great breakdown. And I agree with the lack of video. But I think that will improve. Cincinnati.com is growing the coverage, their bengals app is fantastic. Plus the podcast is enjoyable.
Reply/Quote
Hmmm..the magic 8 ball says it's a very long season for Flako. Maybe they're trying out for the punt pass and kick honors.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 03:12 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: It's too bad Crockers analysis had such bad footage. 3 frames to describe what happened? Why don't the just have a video of the play?!

They're probably trying to avoid paying the NFL for the rights to show the video.
Reply/Quote