Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Crocker is back!
“Former Bengals safety Chris Crocker, a key man in several post-season runs, is serving as an intern coach through Friday. The tie is he played for Anarumo in college at Marshall.”

https://www.bengals.com/news/quick-hits-green-in-gray-area
Reply/Quote
Chris Crocker has the skill to be a really good coach. I'm glad he's getting the opportunity to get some experience

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
From coach on the field to coach on the sidelines. Wonder how many of these interns go on to have coaching careers.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_mp81i4qLpe1qmfnw5o5_400.gif]

I always admired his passion.
Reply/Quote
I have always liked Crocker. Ever since Hard Knocks.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel like the Bengals are trolling this message board. Pistons says "the Andre Smith watch is on" and we sign Andre.

Then in the Andre is back thread, someone joked that Chris Crocker is next. WTF
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2019, 08:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I feel like the Bengals are trolling this message board. Pistons says "the Andre Smith watch is on" and we sign Andre.

Then in the Andre is back thread, someone joked that Chris Crocker is next. WTF

They know that we know what they don’t know, and to know what we know is knowing it all. Ninja

Reply/Quote
Crocker as coach is a good move. He was a smart player and he is very articulate in the way he speaks about football. I can remember watching him break down film and was pretty impressed.

I see no harm in bringing him in to help.
Reply/Quote
theres a reason he lasted so long in the league...
Reply/Quote
Good move, always liked the guy. Bring in Dhani Jones while you're at it.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 10:00 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: theres a reason he lasted so long in the league...

The Bengals defense finished in the top half of the league every year Crocker was here ('08-'13) including 4 times in the top 10.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 12:18 PM)Earendil Wrote: Good move, always liked the guy.  Bring in Dhani Jones while you're at it.

you want to buy a bowtie or something?
Reply/Quote
Crocker was a good find by Zimmer.

Small world to be connected to Captain Lou. Back with the Bengals.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2019, 08:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I feel like the Bengals are trolling this message board. Pistons says "the Andre Smith watch is on" and we sign Andre.

Then in the Andre is back thread, someone joked that Chris Crocker is next.  WTF

I entered the thread to say I called it a week before it happened.   Hilarious

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 02:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you want to buy a bowtie or something?

My son does. Jones was his fav player just because of the Bow Ties. 
Reply/Quote
I recall certain people on the old board always ragging on Crocker as if he was the single biggest liability the Bengals ever signed. No names of course, but only because I don't remember the names, but do remember them pretending he was the worst player ever.. 

Personally I hope Crocker makes it big as a coach someday..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Good news
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I disliked Chad being around the team on another thread but I fully support this!
Reply/Quote
What Dhani Jones and Chris Crocker had in common was they were VERY football smart. Zim used them as defensive QBs to set the secondary and front seven and when they were in there you did not see wrong angles being taken or the defense being snookered by deception. Our worst defensive performances under Zim were when he did not have these two.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 02:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you want to buy a bowtie or something?

Nah I can't pull off a bowtie, they make me look like a fancy puffer fish.
Reply/Quote