Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Evans (6th Round Pick ) Could Make This Team
He catches extremely well, has enough speed, and is a willing pass protector. Lots of players drafted this late don’t make the team, but he could stick and have a role.
Reply/Quote
He'll make the team, 100%, barring an off-field incident.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
This guy is talented, might be the most talented late round RB in this Draft cause he is great at picking up the blitz and
has natural hands and is just smooth. Reminds me of Rodney Anderson honestly without the injury concerns. Traveon
better up his game big time.
Reply/Quote
Agree with replies above. I really like that this draft, even in the later rounds, should precipitate some serious roster overhaul, although it’s also indicative of how weak it was in areas.
Reply/Quote
How can freaking Captain America last until the 7th round?
Reply/Quote
As a michigan fan i'm very happy he's a beast
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How can freaking Captain America last until the 7th round?

Chris Evans fell in the draft because of the dong photo scandal.

Also Captain America 100% is on HGH, Steroids, and everything else. Did you see his before/after photos? He will never make it past a drug test.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How can freaking Captain America last until the 7th round?

They're gonna sign Mr Wonderful as a college free agent too..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Meh... Good luck unseating Perine.
Reply/Quote

Because he ain't Captain America no more.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 08:55 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Meh...    Good luck unseating Perine.

Yeah, Samaji is fine. Traveon is the guy that is looking over his shoulder.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 09:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, Samaji is fine. Traveon is the guy that is looking over his shoulder.

ahh Traveon is the damaged goods drafted one.. I remember him now.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 08:32 PM)Trademark Wrote: As a michigan fan i'm very happy he's a beast

Same.  I said in another thread he reminds me of former Bengal Chris Perry.  He actually is a bit more athletic then Perry was.  He is a true 3 down running back and should quickly become Mixon's primary backup.

It's such an indictment against the staff in Ann Arbor right now that you have to explain how their players should have been drafted higher but were misused or failed to develop. Nico should have legitimately been a high 2nd round, potentially end of 1st player, but that train wreck drug him down.

oh, here's the RAS for Evans and Perry.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
He'll most likely battle Williams for the 3rd RB job. If Pooka Williams shows promise as returner, then I expect the loser of the Williams/Evans battle to go to the PS.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote