Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Evans and Kim Kardashian?
It is a distraction I'm glad they won't have. But, I suspect that the odds maker dude meant to select Chris Evans the actor

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I didn't make the list?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well she is a cougar
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 06:24 PM)pally Wrote: It is a distraction I'm glad they won't have.  But, I suspect that the odds maker dude meant to select Chris Evans the actor

kim kardashian doesnt like them completely white. It's prob the bengals RB
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 06:35 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: kim kardashian doesnt like them completely white. It's prob the bengals RB

There’s several white dudes on that list. Nobody outside of Cincinnati knows who our Chris Evans is lol.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 06:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There’s several white dudes on that list. Nobody outside of Cincinnati knows who our Chris Evans is lol.

all at the bottom
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 06:42 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: all at the bottom

Harry Styles is right in the middle. Anyway, I’ll definitely file this under things I’d never have guessed I’d be talking about on a Bengals MB lol.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 06:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Harry Styles is right in the middle. Anyway, I’ll definitely file this under things I’d never have guessed I’d be talking about on a Bengals MB lol.

dude just go back to reddit please
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 06:49 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: dude just go back to reddit please

Only if you go back under your bridge.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 06:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Harry Styles is right in the middle. Anyway, I’ll definitely file this under things I’d never have guessed I’d be talking about on a Bengals MB lol.

I'm taking trump.at.+2000 
Reply/Quote
Chris Brown should be on this list.

And not the WR who signed with us for a minute a few years ago.
Reply/Quote