Size Evans has shown us.
That catch and run he had in vs the Steelers
Showed his ability to seperate, accelerate, and even break
Through a arm tackle.
I think he could be very effective on a quick toss play
Or running a,pivot route for example like Boyd scored
On. I dont see any reason why he cant be used
In the same role Kareem Hunt is used in

Yes, Evans snaps should increase significantly and with it he will make more explosive plays. 

He just pops off the screen when I watch him unlike Perine. 

Evans was good at blitz pickup in college which should help him more than anything. We need better blitz pickup from the RB's.
Reply/Quote
I'm all for getting him more involved as the season goes. Seems like he's hungry. I like that.

Much more importantly OP, Ive spent far too long trying to understand what device / workflow / brain tick you utilize to generate such oddly formatted posts. Can you help me
understand whats
going on here?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 01:29 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I'm all for getting him more involved as the season goes.  Seems like he's hungry.  I like that.  

Much more importantly OP, Ive spent far too long trying to understand what device / workflow / brain tick you utilize to generate such oddly formatted posts.  Can you help me
understand whats
going on here?
I guess I will look into it . Maybe I took too many 
Hits to the head playing HS fball.
I wish I.could give you a concise answer.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 01:37 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I guess I will look into it . Maybe I took too many 
Hits to the head playing HS fball.
I wish I.could give you a concise answer.

hahah.  im joking man.  just dont understand how or why you use the the enter key like that. whatever.  WHO DEY
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:16 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: hahah.  im joking man.  just dont understand how or why you use the the enter key like that. whatever.  WHO DEY
Who Dey !!!!!!
Reply/Quote
It was good to see that 15 yard catch with the burst and finish by Perine at the end of the game after Mixon left.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 02:27 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: It was good to see that 15 yard catch with the burst and finish by Perine at the end of the game after Mixon left.

Wasnt that on a 2nd a 14 when he made that catch and run.? Very crucial conversion considering 
The Jags I think dropped 7 in coverage.
Reply/Quote