Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Evans era is over-Inactives 12/11
Trayveon Williams has jumped over him on the depth chart

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 01:34 PM)pally Wrote: Trayveon Williams has jumped over him on the depth chart

Trayveon jumped him 2 weeks ago.
Reply/Quote
I tried telling everyone Williams was better..
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 01:34 PM)pally Wrote: Trayveon Williams has jumped over him on the depth chart

I'm surprised. Trayveon Williams has shown a lot. But I thought Evans had so much promise and seemed to do well when he was out there. Perhaps he isn't a good blocker?
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 01:44 PM)Tony Wrote: I tried telling everyone Williams was better..

I don’t know if he’s better. Evans has just made some crucial mistakes with his limited time. Williams has not.
Reply/Quote
I've been an Evans backer but Williams must have earned his spot. Williams did play well last week.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 01:48 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I don’t know if he’s better. Evans has just made some crucial mistakes with his limited time. Williams has not.

This sums it up for me too.
Reply/Quote
I don't think the Evans era is over. It's one game and with Mixon and Perine healthy neither of them are in line to get many reps. Williams has shown a bit more in the return department. I was curious if they would keep all 4 active for this game as I would like to see the RBs used a lot in this game.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 01:44 PM)Tony Wrote: I tried telling everyone Williams was better..

And you were right just like your take that Zac Taylor is the next Bill Walsh.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
the 2 back potential is really intriguing.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Williams has been playing well and not making mistakes
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Never understood the Chris Evans love fest.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 08:07 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Never understood the Chris Evans love fest.

Same as the Auden tate love fest
Reply/Quote