Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Hanson is back catching predators
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/123138/chris-hansen-back-catching-predators

Crowd source funding . He is now doing investigations.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 12:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.newrepublic.com/article/123138/chris-hansen-back-catching-predators

Crowd source funding .  He is now doing investigations.

He probably realizes that he's become an Internet punchline and now he thinks he can capitalize.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 12:32 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: He probably realizes that he's become an Internet punchline and now he thinks he can capitalize.

It was a great show. We need more of this stuff bringing this issue to the forefront. I wish there were more shows on this topic and human trafficking. I think these are not in the public eye enough.

We donated to the Kickstarter for this project. It's important that this stuff gets exposed.
Reply/Quote
There is a place on this message board for just about everything, so there is no need to attack someone on this sub-forum because you do not agree with them on a different sub-forum.

This crap I see on here every day is really getting old.

If the mods don't reign some of you people in, this forum will die just like the old one did.

Try to control yourselves please.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 12:38 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It was a great show.   We need more of this stuff bringing this issue to the forefront.    I wish there were more shows on this topic and human trafficking.     I think these are not in the public eye enough.  

We donated to the Kickstarter for this project.  It's important that this stuff gets exposed.

It's a great show? You realize that if the police did what this "Perverted Justice" group does, they'd be in trouble for entrapment, right?

This stuff does need to be exposed, but not in the inane, meaningless, cruel way that Hanson does it. But you get your buzz of prepackaged fear and a couple giggles along the way, so of course you're more than happy with it.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 06:53 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: It's a great show? You realize that if the police did what this "Perverted Justice" group does, they'd be in trouble for entrapment, right?

This stuff does need to be exposed, but not in the inane, meaningless, cruel way that Hanson does it. But you get your buzz of prepackaged fear and a couple giggles along the way, so of course you're more than happy with it.

Police do this all of the time. Posing as underage kids in chats . These monsters need to be treated in a cruel manner. They are going after the ones who are unable to protect themselves.
Reply/Quote
[Image: To+catch+a+predator.jpg]
Reply/Quote