Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Rock Special
Has anyone else seen it? Most of it was "meh" IMO, but the Will Smith rant at the end is must see TV. He did a mic drop on him
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2023, 02:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Has anyone else seen it? Most of it was "meh" IMO, but the Will Smith rant at the end is must see TV. He did a mic drop on him

Watched it and enjoyed it. What he says about MM, Will, and Jada was spot on.
Reply/Quote
I enjoyed it a lot. I loved his story about teaching his daughter a lesson when she got in trouble at school and the whole thing about how people claim children are born innocent ("Do you think we taught her to bite people?"). His bit about women holding all the power in relationships was funny too. But the best part was definitely his mic drop on Will Smith at the end.

From beginning to end, 10 out of 10, imo.
Reply/Quote
will check it out
Reply/Quote
I tried watching this the other day and couldn't finish it. I wanted to make it to the Will Smith bit but I couldn't do it. I ended up watching that bit on youtube
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2023, 02:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Has anyone else seen it? Most of it was "meh" IMO, but the Will Smith rant at the end is must see TV. He did a mic drop on him

his overall message about Selective Outrage is pretty spot on with most people
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 10:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: his overall message about Selective Outrage is pretty spot on with most people

is "Selective Outrage" a term?  lol  I may have to start throwing that around.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 01:08 PM)basballguy Wrote: is "Selective Outrage" a term?  lol  I may have to start throwing that around.  

Well sure like Selective Hearing....        If you Get super mad cause person A did a thing but have no reaction when person B does same thing that is selective outrage.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 10:30 PM)basballguy Wrote: I tried watching this the other day and couldn't finish it. I wanted to make it to the Will Smith bit but I couldn't do it. I ended up watching that bit on youtube

This

It was extremely tame and dry. Some would say it was trash.

I was very disappointed

On the other hand, Kevin Harts new special was better then his last 2. It suffered from being tame too though
-Housh
Reply/Quote