Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Smith
(08-15-2017, 03:05 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Funny I thought the same thing. I was expecting someone alot smaller than the rest of the DL. He didn't look it tho!
Willis by far was the player I was most impressed with! I hadn't heard to much about him all TC, with Lawson getting all the hoopla. I don't watch any Big 12 football either, but that guy is relentless and has some jets coming off that corner!! BTW my youngest son will be getting a #99 jersey soon!! He plays DE and had #99 all thru middle school and jr football.

[Image: n8ywrt.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 09:28 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: The article on another thread has already started the "SAVE MJ" campaign, describing a great practice he had monday after a poor outing against his old team, Tampa Bay.  Puke.  Sick

All to often:  Practice Hero = Game Day Zero

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Maybe we should get smith out there against the 1s in a pass rush situation this week.
Reply/Quote
Maybe Lawson looks amazing in practice because hes going up against our tackles
Reply/Quote
Loved the hustle and speed on display from Smith and Willis.

Combined with Lawson and less snaps for MJ our pass rush got drastically better.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 05:18 PM)treee Wrote: Maybe we should get smith out there against the 1s in a pass rush situation this week.

This is a great idea.  The only way to know how he'll do, is to go against the first teamers.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 05:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: All to often:  Practice Hero = Game Day Zero

Dead on, and I don't even think he was probably that much of a practice hero.  Do something against KC and we will talk.  Right now, he should be third behind Willis and Smith.  Free up that money to sign Burfict and Eifert. 
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 11:03 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Dead on, and I don't even think he was probably that much of a practice hero.  Do something against KC and we will talk.  Right now, he should be third behind Willis and Smith.  Free up that money to sign Burfict and Eifert. 

Chris Smith, Jordan Willis and Carl Lawson all have great bend like Wolf just said. Haven't had this in forever in our Ends.

And of course Carlos Dunlap has great bend. Just keep these guys is all i ask.

Would also be very nice to free up some dough by cutting some dead weight as you say.
Reply/Quote