Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christian Kirk WR
Jags gave him 4 and 84 Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious per Adam Schefter
Reply/Quote
Dont laugh at others stupidity. Not to long ago we had Bobby Hart Hell we still have Trae Waynes
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 07:15 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Dont laugh at others stupidity. Not to long ago we had Bobby Hart Hell we still have Trae Waynes

Waynes will be cut no doubt here soon.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 07:32 PM)pulses Wrote: Waynes will be cut no doubt here soon.

We shall see. I'm not confident. Maybe they want to get something out of him, but yeah, he needs to go today!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 06:59 PM)pulses Wrote: Jags gave him 4 and 84  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  per Adam Schefter

The Khan's are a joke.  I understand bad teams have to overpay some to get FA's, but that's just stupid money for Kirk.  
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 08:32 PM)Whatever Wrote: The Khan's are a joke.  I understand bad teams have to overpay some to get FA's, but that's just stupid money for Kirk.  
Yes Sir!!!
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 07:32 PM)pulses Wrote: Waynes will be cut no doubt here soon.

Yep in typical Bengals fashion, they'll add a player then cut the incumbent.
They don't typically cut a guy ahead of time unless they need the cap.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
And people want to cut Boyd. His salary will only look better next year as more WR contracts go crazy.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep in typical Bengals fashion, they'll add a player then cut the incumbent.
They don't typically cut a guy ahead of time unless they need the cap.

Any CB's potentially cap casulaties in the next few days??
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:11 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: And people want to cut Boyd. His salary will only look better next year as more WR contracts go crazy.

It looks good now when you see what Kirk got today and his production is very similar to Boyd's.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:11 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: And people want to cut Boyd. His salary will only look better next year as more WR contracts go crazy.

OKAY!  THAT SETTLES IT!  WE KEEPING BOYD!  NO MORE TRADE TALK!

Heck, Kirk's contract just made keeping our receivers A LOT harder.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:28 PM)pulses Wrote: It looks good now when you see what Kirk got today and his production is very similar to Boyd's.

Except when you think if Kirk got that….what is Higgins and Chase going to get?? I think Chase will set the record for the highest paid wr. Of course it will probably get broken a year or two later bc the cap keeps going up.

But these guys will be expensive, and deserve it.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 09:53 AM)Ell Prez Wrote: Except when you think if Kirk got that….what is Higgins and Chase going to get?? I think Chase will set the record for the highest paid wr. Of course it will probably get broken a year or two later bc the cap keeps going up.

But these guys will be expensive, and deserve it.

Doubtful that's how that works. Everyone understands some teams are just often dumb and probably negotiate accordingly.

Malik Jackson got 6yr/$85.5m ($14.25m/yr) back in 2016 from the Jags and now 6 years later Larry Ogunjobi got $750k/yr less and people still think it was an overpay despite the cap having jumped from $155m to $208m in that time span.

Heck, the Browns gave Zeitler $12m/yr back in 2017 when the cap was $167m. Roughly Zeitler-equivalent guards are going for $9-10m/yr right now 5 years later.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote