Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Scumbag Will Get His $65 Million Jet
"Dr" Creflo Dollar, one of the world's most disgusting snake oil salesmen, will continue to pursue purchasing a $65 million dollar luxury jet to rub it in the face of his mostly poor Atlanta-based congregation.

http://atlantadailyworld.com/2015/06/08/atlantas-dr-creflo-dollar-will-get-his-65-million-jet/

This brain dead zombie-worshipper is also known for publicly fantasizing about shooting church members who don't hand him money and beating his daughter.

Meanwhile, his parishioners will continue to support his every move as he promises that Jesus will make them as rich as he is, one day, as long as they keep giving him all their money.
Dr. Dollar....that's strong
Well, yeah.

Anyone who says Christianity teaches you will be rewarded monetarily in this life (or the next) is incorrect. The opposite is true, Christ said to expect — paraphrasing here — a difficult life of limited means, as you should give as much as you can to help those in need. Mega church leaders like the Olsteen's and Dollar twist that to 'you should give as much as you can so I can help those in need.' And people don't look too far beyond that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-09-2015, 01:30 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: "Dr" Creflo Dollar, one of the world's most disgusting snake oil salesmen, will continue to pursue purchasing a $65 million dollar luxury jet to rub it in the face of his mostly poor Atlanta-based congregation.

http://atlantadailyworld.com/2015/06/08/atlantas-dr-creflo-dollar-will-get-his-65-million-jet/

This brain dead zombie-worshipper is also known for publicly fantasizing about shooting church members who don't hand him money and beating his daughter.

Meanwhile, his parishioners will continue to support his every move as he promises that Jesus will make them as rich as he is, one day, as long as they keep giving him all their money.

Sounds suspiciously like trickle down economics to me, which says, "Just keep giving the top 1% all of your money and some day we will all be rich."
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(06-09-2015, 02:00 PM)xxlt Wrote: Sounds suspiciously like trickle down economics to me, which says, "Just keep giving the top 1% all of your money and some day we will all be rich."

It's the lie that people just can't stop believing, eh?
(06-09-2015, 02:32 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: It's the lie that people just can't stop believing, eh?

That is one of the top 3. The other two are:

1. The check is in the mail.

2. Don't worry, I won't shoot it in your mouth.
(06-09-2015, 02:47 PM)Beaker Wrote: That is one of the top 3. The other two are:

1. The check is in the mail.

2. Don't worry, I won't shoot it in your mouth.

Yet you keep falling for it Yawn
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-