Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Christian State' threatens to kill all Belgian Muslims, destroy their business
https://www.rt.com/news/323822-belgium-mosque-christian-state/

Europeans getting upset.
Let's just hope that this is not a substantial group.
Something of this nature would only breed more radicals.
However, it could always just be something that was fabricated by someone to increase tensions or sympathy.
Didn't you attack another thread earlier this month that referenced Al Jazeera, telling us how we can't trust state run media?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-29-2015, 12:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Didn't you attack another thread earlier this month that referenced Al Jazeera, telling us how we can't trust  state run media?

I did .... But feel free to discount what is reported.   Just because I think state run media is biased.  This has neither to do with Russia or the United States. Plus the long history of Muslim shenangans in Belgium.
(11-29-2015, 11:48 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Let's just hope that this is not a substantial group.
Something of this nature would only breed more radicals.
However,  it could always just be something that was fabricated by someone to increase tensions or sympathy.

It's been rough in Belgium for a few years now. Takes me back to this in 2012

(11-29-2015, 01:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I did .... But feel free to discount what is reported.   Just because I think state run media is biased.  This has neither to do with Russia or the United States.   Plus the long history of Muslim shenangans in Belgium.

I just found it funny considering...

(11-13-2015, 04:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are reading aljazeera?  

State run media for Qatar.    Do you also read Russia today to see what The Russian government want you to know as well? 

State run media is dangerous.

I guess this is "what the Russian government want[s] you to know"...

(11-29-2015, 02:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I just found it funny considering...

At least its not (another) neo-nazi site...or (another) lie.

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-29-2015, 02:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I just found it funny considering...

Guess Newsweek is ran by the Russian gov as well? They reported it a day earlier .

http://www.newsweek.com/mysterious-christian-state-group-threatens-muslims-death-threat-letter-399054

Gov ran media is ripe for propaganda... But I doubt the need to send out Belgium propaganda on Russian media.

But like I said.... Believe what you want... I guess for you if it's not mother jones, salon, or Al Jazeera it can't be true .
(11-29-2015, 06:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Guess Newsweek is ran by the Russian gov as well?  They reported it a day earlier .  

http://www.newsweek.com/mysterious-christian-state-group-threatens-muslims-death-threat-letter-399054

Gov ran media is ripe for propaganda...    But I doubt the need to send out Belgium propaganda  on Russian media.  

But like I said....  Believe what you want... I guess for you if it's not mother jones, salon, or Al Jazeera it can't be true .

I have no doubts that someone is sending hateful letters to mosques in Belgium, but I'm just pointing out the hilarious hypocrisy. Stay in character, dude, if you want us to believe you. 

And to answer your question, I prefer Politico. 

(11-30-2015, 12:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I have no doubts that someone is sending hateful letters to mosques in Belgium, but I'm just pointing out the hilarious hypocrisy. Stay in character, dude, if you want us to believe you. 

And to answer your question, I prefer Politico. 

Kinda like when his character claimed the Ukraine was a savage country then unwittingly contradicted himself.  His character doesn't even try to remember his lies.  It's like he is just going through the troll motions instead of taking pride in his work.
(11-30-2015, 01:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Kinda like when his character claimed the Ukraine was a savage country then unwittingly contradicted himself.  His character doesn't even try to remember his lies.  It's like he is just going through the troll motions instead of taking pride in his work.

Could be a substance abuse problem,  I suppose.
I certainly hope that is not the case though.
(11-30-2015, 02:05 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Could be a substance abuse problem,  I suppose.
I certainly hope that is not the case though.

Actually, I would prefer a substance abuse problem to the alternative; an everyday, run of the mill bigot disseminating his flavor of ignorance and hatred.  At least someone with a substance abuse problem can get help.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/paris-attacks-muslims-america-trump/417069/

I considered posting that article earlier, but wondered why bother? The reasonable people are already aware and the troll doesn't care.
(11-30-2015, 01:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Kinda like when his character claimed the Ukraine was a savage country then unwittingly contradicted himself.  His character doesn't even try to remember his lies.  It's like he is just going through the troll motions instead of taking pride in his work.

Yep leave it to you to take a tongue in cheek post and run with it ....
(12-02-2015, 08:35 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Actually, I would prefer a substance abuse problem to the alternative; an everyday, run of the mill bigot disseminating his flavor of ignorance and hatred.  At least someone with a substance abuse problem can get help.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/paris-attacks-muslims-america-trump/417069/

I considered posting that article earlier, but wondered why bother?  The reasonable people are already aware and the troll doesn't care.

Who here has ever said every American Muslim should be registered?

Registering or confining citizens is and always has been a progressive democrat standard in this country.

Trump is an idiot. He is winning off the immigration argument. The Fact is that the majority of the people want a restrictive immigration policy. And quite frankly we are due to cycle back to one.

If Cruz moved more towards a restrictive immigration plan he would run away with the nomination and win the general.
(12-02-2015, 12:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who here has ever said every American Muslim should be registered?  

Registering or confining citizens is and always has been a progressive democrat standard in this country.    

Trump is an idiot.  He is winning off the immigration argument.  The Fact is that the majority of the people want a restrictive immigration policy.   And quite frankly we are due to cycle back to one.  

If Cruz moved more towards a restrictive immigration plan he would run away with the nomination and win the general.

Your character stokes the fires of bigotry and ignorance almost daily.

(11-17-2015, 07:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I like this idea.   Some remote area away from people so they can be monitored and checked up on.

And let's not forget your progressive attitude to strip citizenship from so called anchor babies.

(12-02-2015, 12:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yep leave it to you to take a tongue in cheek post and run with it ....

Except you weren't being tongue in cheek.  You contradicted yourself because you couldn't remember your character's bullshit and you even defended your remarks thus proving you weren't being tongue in cheek.  LOL