Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Westerman
What happened to this guy? Saw him a little in preseason last year and thought he looked athletic and strong. A little undersized....but capable. Remember some Hobs articles on him too. Now we have all these question marks on the oline and haven't heard a peep about him.

IS he being Paul Alexandered? Paul only will play fatty's on the right side. He looooves fatty's. Is this guy getting the Evan Mathis treatment for not being fatty enough? Does he just suck and the quick look we saw was wrong? Surely he didn't trick the trained and unbiased eye of the Hobs. What gives?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2017, 09:30 PM)bonesaw Wrote: What happened to this guy?  Saw him a little in preseason last year and thought he looked athletic and strong.  A little undersized....but capable.  Remember some Hobs articles on him too.  Now we have all these question marks on the oline and haven't heard a peep about him.  

IS he being Paul Alexandered?  Paul only will play fatty's on the right side.  He looooves fatty's.  Is this guy getting the Evan Mathis treatment for not being fatty enough?  Does he just suck and the quick look we saw was wrong?  Surely he didn't trick the trained and unbiased eye of the Hobs.  What gives?

First, Marvin makes the final calls on who plays and who does not... Second he is early in his 2nd year so not like he has been forgotten, 3rd looks like Hopkins and Smith have been getting the majority of reps with 1st team... i have seen him with 2nd teams practice.... 
Reply/Quote
Hows he looking?
Reply/Quote
Well i really did not keep up with him in practice and scrimmage but he is getting reps.. a good indicator where he is on the depth chart will be tomorrow night with TB.
Reply/Quote
i'll be watching him, i think he can play
Reply/Quote
I know Mayock was really high on this guy when we drafted him.
Reply/Quote
Great question, impressed Lap a lot last Preseason as well.

Guess we will see a lot of him tonight, have high hopes for Westerman, especially in pass protection.

Reminds me of Zeitler honestly.
Reply/Quote
4th round guys normally take a year or two to develop. I am not worried and I am sure we will see him tonight.
Reply/Quote