Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas
Even though my Colts suck this year and probably won't make it to the playoffs, I hope everyone on this board had a Merry Christmas! I know I did. My family threw enough chicken wings at me to show their love and affection. I really appreciate that.

Since I know this is the smack board, here's my smack because the Bengals are playing the Broncos this Sunday - Bengals are going to get bROCKed! Get it? Lol. I know, kinda bad but you get the message.

Merry Christmas everyone!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 12:48 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Since I know this is the smack board

And thats only because this forum is titled "Smack Talk".  Otherwise you would never know judging by what bengals fans try and  pass off as "smack" around here.
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 01:36 AM)Vlad Wrote: And thats only because this forum is titled "Smack Talk".  Otherwise you would never know judging by what bengals fans try and  pass off as "smack" around here.

And yet, here you are. A steelers fan on a Bengals board, dumb one. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 03:17 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: And yet, here you are. A steelers fan on the only sub-forum of the Bengals board specifically designed to attract fans of other teams.  I sure am a dumb one for making fun of your presence in a place that wouldn't even function the way it is designed to without the likes of you.  

Fixed it for you. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 09:40 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Fixed it for you. 

The point has eluded you. I'm sure your friend is thankful for you either way. 

Reply/Quote
I would throw chicken wings at you too.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 10:50 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The point has eluded you. I'm sure your friend is thankful for you either way. 

And the fact that your point is invalid has eluded you.  If the 'Smack Talk' category did not exist, or if we were just hanging around Jungle Noise (assuming we were allowed to do so), you would have a point.  But that isn't the case.  We're in a sub-forum the sole purpose of which is to provide a space for fans of all teams to smack each other; it would literally not exist if it weren't for us.  So, any attempt to use our presence in smack talk as a criticism is the epitome of missing the point. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 03:51 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: And the fact that your point is invalid has eluded you.  If the 'Smack Talk' category did not exist, or if we were just hanging around Jungle Noise (assuming we were allowed to do so), you would have a point.  But that isn't the case.  We're in a sub-forum the sole purpose of which is to provide a space for fans of all teams to smack each other; it would literally not exist if it weren't for us.  So, any attempt to use our presence in smack talk as a criticism is the epitome of missing the point. 

The person who told you that if you keep swinging you're bound to hit something failed you. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 03:42 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I would throw chicken wings at you too.

Thanks!

You "do" know that in my family gatherings, that's a sign of affection, right? They never throw chicken wings at people they don't consider "family". So, just sayin'...  Wink

I hope you had a Merry Christmas!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 01:36 AM)Vlad Wrote: And thats only because this forum is titled "Smack Talk".  Otherwise you would never know judging by what bengals fans try and  pass off as "smack" around here.

Yeah, I know, but they try. Lol.

BTW... you might want to change that big "B" avatar to something more appropriate for a Steeler fan. That "B" is there to remind Bengal fans they're Bengal fans.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 06:10 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The person who told you that if you keep swinging you're bound to hit something failed you. 

Why?  Are you trying to suggest that this ISN'T a sub forum designed specifically for the participation of  fans of other teams?  Or are you just using the 'just keep telling him he's wrong' approach because you don't really have a substantial rebuttal?  
Reply/Quote
Guy. Look at what your friend posted. The "rebuttal" you seek is already there. By the way, you don't have to justify to me why you type words and then post them HERE. We Who Dey fans keep you around for amusement. It's mildly entertaining.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 02:17 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Guy. Look at what your friend posted. The "rebuttal" you seek is already there. By the way, you don't have to justify to me why you type words and then post them HERE. We Who Dey fans keep you around for amusement. It's mildly entertaining.

So, after revisiting your original response to Vlad, I see that you weren't going for the cliched and tired 'Steeler fan on a Bengal board' response, but rather you were attempting 'I know you are but what am I'.  

I apologize ... For giving you too much credit initially.  
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:20 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So, after revisiting your original response to Vlad, I see that you weren't going for the cliched and tired 'Steeler fan on a Bengal board' response, but rather you were attempting 'I know you are but what am I'.  

I apologize ... For giving you too much credit initially.  

So you admit that your capability of understanding isn't so sharp then you go on to show that your capability of understanding isn't so sharp...again. Like I said, mildly entertaining. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:15 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: So you admit that your capability of understanding isn't so sharp then you go on to show that your capability of understanding isn't so sharp...again. Like I said, mildly entertaining. 

Perhaps it's your ability to express yourself clearly that is the problem... 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:30 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Perhaps it's your ability to express yourself clearly that is the problem... 

Now you're on to something. I'll try to remember to dumb it down considering the simple yinz crowd. Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 03:17 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: And yet, here you are.
A steelers fan on a Bengals board,
dumb one. 

(12-27-2015, 11:30 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Perhaps it's your ability to express yourself clearly that is the problem... 

Three parts to the post. It looks like you assumed the usual after reading one part of the post. 

The claim he was replying to was about the low quality of smack on this forum. Two of the three parts of his post are clearly a shot at someone else for hanging around a place they claim isn't what it's supposed to be. 

It looks like you read the middle part and assumed it was the typical response from a N00b so you jumped on that and continue to cling to it when my first reaction to reading the post was that he was taking a shot at a steelers fan for hanging around somewhere he thought wasn't worth hanging around. 

P.S. There is a total of one forum where only Bengals fans are allowed. Every single other part of this message board is open to anyone that wants to participate. 

P.P.S. I cringe every time a Bengals fan chides a fan of another team about being here. I never once felt STC was going there.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 01:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Three parts to the post. It looks like you assumed the usual after reading one part of the post. 

The claim he was replying to was about the low quality of smack on this forum. Two of the three parts of his post are clearly a shot at someone else for hanging around a place they claim isn't what it's supposed to be. 

It looks like you read the middle part and assumed it was the typical response from a N00b so you jumped on that and continue to cling to it when my first reaction to reading the post was that he was taking a shot at a steelers fan for hanging around somewhere he thought wasn't worth hanging around. 

P.S. There is a total of one forum where only Bengals fans are allowed. Every single other part of this message board is open to anyone that wants to participate. 

P.P.S. I cringe every time a Bengals fan chides a fan of another team about being here. I never once felt STC was going there.

It was just that simple. This whole time. Amazing. Though the points in your post will zip right over heads...again. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 01:49 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: It was just that simple. This whole time. Amazing. Though the points in your post will zip right over heads...again. 

One of my favorite idioms is, 'You don't have to slap me in the face with a skunk 3 times before i smell it.'

Always remember, when dealing with steelers fans, this idiom can never be applied.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote