Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas for Her!
Just sign her up for a membership to the Jelly of the Month club. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 01:11 PM)Takedown Wrote: M gf is pretty easy. Gives me several different perfume names that she likes, got her a Victoria Secret gift card, got her a PS4 (she wanted Crash Bandicoot Insane Trilogy so I got her that too), Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-10 on Blu Ray, gift cards to Bath and Bodyworks and Starbucks, paid for her part of the Cruise in January, Boots that she picked out, purse that she picked out from NY & Co. and some other smaller gifts.

I make a list 3 months in advance of stuff she points out in the mall or just mentally note her interests and if I'm not sure about a specific item, I'll let her pick it out or get her a gift card. She's very girly but also a gamer/nerd and I love it lol.

My sister is the most difficult person to buy gifts for and her bday is the 19th of this month so that's really hard to come up with stuff for her. She could ask for something and even send me the link of EXACTLY what she wants and she would still not like it. I just give her money now lol.

We know.  And that's why we like about her so much!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 04:16 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Just sign her up for a membership to the Jelly of the Month club. 

That's the gift that gives the whole year through.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 04:16 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Just sign her up for a membership to the Jelly of the Month club. 

careful she could turn that around on you
Reply/Quote
Well, no she’s pissed at me for god knows what? Where can I buy coal?

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 08:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We know.  And that's why we like about her so much!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Nice one, but not what I was implying Hilarious
Reply/Quote
This was a fun thread to read.

One poster said that simply getting a gift card (even if she asks for it) is a trap. I agree. A better "present" would be an evening out with tickets to a show or a concert that she really likes.

Beyond that, the best gifts are the ones she really likes but wouldn't necessarily buy for herself. I know that's vague, but we love the thought that goes into a gift.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 09:07 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: This was a fun thread to read.

One poster said that simply getting a gift card (even if she asks for it) is a trap. I agree. A better "present" would be an evening out with tickets to a show or a concert that she really likes.

Beyond that, the best gifts are the ones she really likes but wouldn't necessarily buy for herself. I know that's vague, but we love the thought that goes into a gift.

No way gift cards allow someone to get exactly what they want... Even better is cash. cause then they aren't limited on where they buy.. That is the most thoughtful gift one can give.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 11:57 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: WTF do women want? 

Solve that one and you will be named Earth Czar.
Reply/Quote
Most females enjoy an anything goes date with bfine, so if you're looking for something the wife will absolutely enjoy, I can help.

As to my wife; pretty sure I've mentioned it before, she's into woodworking (in more ways than one). So I usually spoil her with saw of some sort. Hell, I might splurge and get her a drill press this year.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote