Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas music
(11-03-2017, 11:29 PM)jason Wrote: See you tomorrow at 3:30 EDT Hawk....

O-H !!!

The Hawks will be in their alternate All Black jerseys. The Bucknuts are so screwed.

Go Hawks!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2017, 01:00 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Wrong.

You have not listened to Corey Taylor's X-mas! yet. 

Or the DropKick Murphy's, The Season is Upon Us.

The Band also has a really awesome Christmas song called, "Christmas Must Be Tonight".

U2- I Believe in Father Christmas

Chris Issak- Its Christmas Again

There's 5 songs, just off the top of my head, that I have on my Christmas cd that are 'contemporary' artists.  There's still good "new" Christmas music out there.  You just have to look around for it.  

Otherwise, Nickleback can go to Madagascar for the rest of my life and we'd be better off. 

ELP song.  And ELP's version is WAY better.  In fact, it is my all time favorite Christmas song.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 08:11 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, **** that noise.  Let retail people have the day off, FFS.  Everyone will still line up to buy your cheap, Chinese-manufatured crap Friday morning.

That's one of the things I love about REI.  Not only are they closed on Thanksgiving, they are closed on Black Friday as well and urge all to #OptOutside

https://www.rei.com/blog/news/optoutside-will-you-go-out-with-us
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 05:26 PM)jason Wrote: You're worse than department stores. We haven't even complained about Thanksgiving yet.

Target is officially the worst, as they sent a mailer to my house with a Christmas cover before my birthday, which is in late September...
Reply/Quote