Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christopher Smith - Georgia
Former 3 star, stands out amongst all the five stars of Georgia’s secondary the previous two years. Plays sound defense and is a playmaker - more of a traditional safety SS.
Reply/Quote
He seems like he's kind of the glue back there. He's a team captain, something the Bengals would like. He's not that big though. I've seen sites list him at 5'11, 185. Not considered a superior athlete either, doubt he runs a 4.38 like Dax did. I see him as a FS or a nickel type whose best trait may be the head on his shoulders.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 05:22 PM)Goalpost Wrote: He seems like he's kind of the glue back there.  He's a team captain, something the Bengals would like.  He's not that big though.  I've seen sites list him at 5'11, 185.  Not considered a superior athlete either, doubt he runs a 4.38 like Dax did.  I see him as a FS or a nickel type whose best trait may be the head on his shoulders.

At first I was thinking "Nah, the Bengals certainly wouldn't go big on Safety, two drafts in a row".  Then I remembered that Lou does love him some great Safety play, and our current starters are getting mighty expensive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote