Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chubb Injured
(09-18-2023, 10:44 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: https://x.com/izabpp/status/1703940783714288127?s=46&t=KykfZ347urC7n4SwKapNFg

Don’t watch if you’re squeamish.

That’s a bad one.

OMG  Should've listened
Wont be able to east for days
Reply/Quote
Sorry but Picket making JB look bad w some of these passes against the stations that he couldn't make...and Picket flippin stinks.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:35 PM)pally Wrote: Another Tomlin player leading with the helmet.  Minkah put his helmet directly on Chubb's knee

I've watched that video over and over and i see his shoulder hitting the knee and not the helmet. Not one to defend the dirty bastards but don't see it there.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: Sorry but Picket making JB look bad w some of these passes against the stations that he couldn't make...and Picket flippin stinks.

Yeah Pickett is absolutely terrible Jesus, at least Burrow has a valid excuse. CLE going to be tough slugging without their best player, Chubb carries them.
Reply/Quote
Great RB who overcame very bad left knee injury years ago. I hate to see anyone hurt. Prayer for Chubb!!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Fitzpatrick. Stiller footbawl?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yeah Pickett is absolutely terrible Jesus, at least Burrow has a valid excuse. CLE going to be tough slugging without their best player, Chubb carries them.

I don’t know Reuben - they are still STACKED.

They are a complete team Watson is their only liability and he doesn’t suck.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 11:25 PM)Whacked Wrote: I don’t know Reuben - they are still STACKED.

They are a complete team  Watson is their only liability and he doesn’t suck.

Yeah now I think they're just going to plug another RB in and just keep going.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 11:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yeah now I think they're just going to plug another RB in and just keep going.

Mark my words — Stains are playoff bound even w o Chubb.
Reply/Quote
browns backup RB runs 70 yards in one play. how are so many teams backup RB better than Mixon argh lol
Reply/Quote
2 TDs for the Pittsburgh defense helps win the game.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:48 PM)cinci4life Wrote: I've watched that video over and over and i see his shoulder hitting the knee and not the helmet. Not one to defend the dirty bastards but don't see it there.

No helmet to the knee.  I didn't see anything dirty about the play.  It's unfortunate.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:48 PM)cinci4life Wrote: I've watched that video over and over and i see his shoulder hitting the knee and not the helmet. Not one to defend the dirty bastards but don't see it there.

They had their RB tackled from behind above the waist one time in the most routine way possible and cried it was dirty because he got hurt from it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Chubb is probably out for the year. Hope it isn't career ending. A long road to recovery.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 11:30 PM)Whacked Wrote: Mark my words — Stains are playoff bound even w o Chubb.
Their offense is atrocious... without chubb they are toast.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 11:25 PM)Whacked Wrote: I don’t know Reuben - they are still STACKED.

They are a complete team Watson is their only liability and he doesn’t suck.

He kinda does though. At least this version of him. Browns are in big trouble unless Watson gets back to his 2020 form.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2023, 01:30 AM)ah5 Wrote: Their offense is atrocious... without chubb they are toast.

Yup, I know I know it’s still early in the season but so far Watson looks like a liability out there for the Browns. Dudes not very good, making bad throws and boneheaded penalties. Think this is the first games I’ve seen the QB called for a personal foul and a face mask. None of the QB’s in our division are looking good right now. But everyone’s defense sure looks better than ours. Guess after facing 2/3 of our division defenses we already know that.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2023, 01:39 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Yup, I know I know it’s still early in the season but so far Watson looks like a liability out there for the Browns. Dudes not very good, making bad throws and boneheaded penalties. Think this is the first games I’ve seen the QB called for a personal foul and a face mask. None of the QB’s in our division are looking good right now. But everyone’s defense sure looks better than ours. Guess after facing 2/3 of our division defenses we already know that.

Huh? Lamar looked fantastic Sunday.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, as much as it sucks, he's done with football. That knee's been destroyed twice. He should consider himself lucky if he can walk normally. As for the Stains, they're probably already on the phone with Hunt.
Reply/Quote
Their backup RB doesn't look bad, yeah watson using facemask like that seems crazy, crazy to see a QB get 2 facemask penalties in the same game
Reply/Quote