Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chubb up the middle
This is the Browns game plan for Sunday. If they get the run established, look out. I sure hope Hue knows it too.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Don't worry, ML knows about it, just like he did last week
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 08:39 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Don't worry, ML knows about it, just like he did last week

And again we'll still lose.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
No worries, this will be the week that we unleash Jefferson. With his speed, at least he'll catch chubb from behind, before he runs 80 yards for the score.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Anyone else slightly aroused by the thread title?
Reply/Quote
I'm assuming Chubb will be a big part of there game plan. Duke Johnson is one on the best receiving backs in the league i'm sure they will use him in the passing game vs. our linebackers, same with Njoku who is an athletic tight end. I would throw in a few read options with Baker Mayfield as well and see if the Bengals can play assignment football. Jarvis Landry is there only good and consistent receiver i'm not sure if William Jackson III will be covering him all game. I know he plays in the slot a lot and i'm not sure how our new DC will play his corners.
Reply/Quote
Browns definitely going full Chubb this week.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 09:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone else slightly aroused by the thread title?

Hilarious

Yeah, I read that and went in here with the sole intention of addressing it. No need now. You stole my thunder.

Reply/Quote
Have you seen this defense! Is there any reason they (Browns) wouldn't get the run game established?
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 09:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone else slightly aroused by the thread title?

Brad in a zipper mask on his way over to your pad Fred.

[Image: th?id=OIP.sGR1QMjQqI-4cTNL7HrL_wHaFy&pid...=215&h=169]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Mine goes to the side.
Reply/Quote
The jokes write themselves.

I'll never forget one Saturday about a decade ago, myself and a co-worker had about 10 people in tears for 30 minutes as we "called" a fictitious South Carolina football game. It was all off the cuff, with a lot of "And he is swarmed by Cocks" type of stuff.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 01:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The jokes write themselves.

I'll never forget one Saturday about a decade ago, myself and a co-worker had about 10 people in tears for 30 minutes as we "called" a fictitious South Carolina football game.  It was all off the cuff, with a lot of "And he is swarmed by Cocks" type of stuff.

Talking about the Cocks-Beavers game? I thought the Cocks totally screwed the Beavers in that one. The Beavers muffed a catch on a punt deep in their own territory, and the Cocks punched it in from the goal line and came from behind to win that game. Oregon State never recovered. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 01:32 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Talking about the Cocks-Beavers game? I thought the Cocks totally screwed the Beavers in that one. The Beavers muffed a catch on a punt deep in their own territory, and the Cocks punched it in from the goal line and came from behind to win that game. Oregon State never recovered. 

I remember one game in the 70s.  The Cocks went long and unloaded a shot deep into the Beavers backfield.  It was a very hairy matchup as memory serves but the Cocks took care of business and what was left was mop up duty.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 01:32 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Talking about the Cocks-Beavers game? I thought the Cocks totally screwed the Beavers in that one. The Beavers muffed a catch on a punt deep in their own territory, and the Cocks punched it in from the goal line and came from behind to win that game. Oregon State never recovered. 

Now that you mention it, that was the game.  I now recall "that Beaver got pounded by Cocks" being one of the lines...
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 12:31 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Mine goes to the side.

"It's up.  It's long enough.  Ooooh, but it hooked to the right at the end.  And that is ANOTHER missed scoring opportunity."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 10:10 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Have you seen this defense!  Is there any reason they (Browns) wouldn't get the run game established?

We have two new DTs.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 08:39 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Don't worry, ML knows about it, just like he did last week

It just takes more than one week to work his magic on the defense.

Remember how long it took Lazor to have an effect on our offense when Zampese decided to retire in the middle of the season? 
Reply/Quote

i really thought this was going to NWS.
Reply/Quote

Yeah, I just realized he wrote Chubb up the middle..   :giggle:

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote