Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cinci People! B-105 at 5:35!
They requested to do a follow-up interview with me on air because the guy didn't realize that I couldn't really talk Hilarious so we just did an interview over Facebook messenger!

Everyone in the Cincinnati area, make sure you tune in to B-105 at 5:35 to hear them talk about me waving to cars!
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 05:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They requested to do a follow-up interview with me on air because the guy didn't realize that I couldn't really talk  Hilarious  so we just did an interview over Facebook messenger!  

Everyone in the Cincinnati area, make sure you tune in to B-105 at 5:35 to hear them talk about me waving to cars!

Just watched the Local 12 story on Youtube. Good stuff man, keep it up! :) ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 10:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just watched the Local 12 story on Youtube. Good stuff man, keep it up! :) ThumbsUp

Thanks brother!

It seems like people are really getting into it and people say that they're coming from all over the area just to see me wave and blow kisses!

Hilarious

Check out the Facebook page dedicated to it here and give it a follow if you want!

I post stories and pictures from when I'm out there!  It might seem kind of dumb, but people seem to love it!
Reply/Quote