Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinatti Bagels
Found on the bottom shelf of the division.

#YouveBeenHad
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 08:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Found on the bottom shelf of the division.

#YouveBeenHad

Not for long...... The Steelers just made possibly the worst history ever?  Yikes.
Reply/Quote
League in 2023: Cards and Pats should be easy home victories.

Steelers: Hold our terrible towels.. Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 02:55 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Not for long...... The Steelers just made possibly the worst history ever?  Yikes.

They can lose to two 2-10 teams, back to back, and still make the playoffs. Look at bright side, always. Also Kenny Pickett is not himothy
Reply/Quote
We should put Trubisky in our ring of honor after the Minnesota game for a day..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Steelers fan trying to talk smack when his team is dogshit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Pause,

Deep Breath,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Eyes tearing up,

Gasping breath,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 10:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Steelers fan trying to talk smack when his team is dogshit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Pause,

Deep Breath,

Eyes tearing up,

Gasping breath,

Steelers are literally in the playoffs and above the Bengals. Reality is the harshest smack.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 05:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Steelers are literally in the playoffs and above the Bengals. Reality is the harshest smack.

Go Indy.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:11 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Go Indy.

Why do you think I squeezed that comment in before the kickoff? Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 08:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Found on the bottom shelf of the division.

#YouveBeenHad

Trubisky kissed his ugly sister. Rudolph screwed his. The whole team watched in envy....  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The Bagels are burnt.
Reply/Quote