Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati Bengals - On The Hunt
Just curious if anyone watched this tonight on NFL network? Just a 30 minute recap of last seasons big wins and big plays. I know, a season we'd mostly just rather forget but it definitely got me pumped up for the 2018 season. The NFL films videos always seem to paint a better picture than what we witnessed but I'm ready for some football! GO BENGALS! WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
I missed it but I'm very ready to see what we've got in the preseason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2018, 08:43 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I missed it but I'm very ready to see what we've got in the preseason.

For some reason, this post makes me miss Margus Hunt.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2018, 10:55 PM)WHO DEY C85 Wrote: Just curious if anyone watched this tonight on NFL network? Just a 30 minute recap of last seasons big wins and big plays. I know, a season we'd mostly just rather forget but it definitely got me pumped up for the 2018 season. The NFL films videos always seem to paint a better picture than what we witnessed but I'm ready for some football! GO BENGALS! WHO DEY!

I was going to watch it, but I figured it was only going to be 5 minutes of highlights and 25 minutes of commercials...... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2018, 11:37 AM)jason Wrote: For some reason, this post makes me miss Margus Hunt.

Could help but think that as well. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2018, 12:50 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Could help but think that as well. 

The man dominated against.final roster cuts.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2018, 11:37 AM)jason Wrote: For some reason, this post makes me miss Margus Hunt.

not a day goes by

[Image: PreviewScreenSnapz041.png]
Reply/Quote

always seemed a perfect DE for a 3-4...  Would have loved to see him block more kicks..

I miss hunt... And Jason Shirley
Reply/Quote

I know right,

Whenever I think of Margus I can't help but picture the original Longest Yard movie. The 7' tall actor, "I think I broke his friggin neck". Played jaws in one of the old Bond films.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2018, 02:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I know right,

Whenever I think of Margus I can't help but picture the original Longest Yard movie. The 7' tall actor, "I think I broke his friggin neck". Played jaws in one of the old Bond films.

Dalip Singh Rana

Or better know as the Great Khali... One of many wrestlers in that film

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Khali

Sorry (Khali was the guy that broke the nose of the guy that says I think I broke his freakin neck***) (which is the edited version of what they say)

Bob Sapp Was the big dude Switowski
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2018, 03:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dalip Singh Rana

Or better know as the Great Khali... One of many wrestlers in that film

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Khali

Sorry (Khali was the guy that broke the nose of the guy that says I think I broke his freakin neck***)   (which is the edited version of what they say)

Bob Sapp   Was the big dude Switowski

I believe he was speaking of Richard Kiel.....
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2018, 04:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I believe he was speaking of Richard Kiel.....

Lol I always forget there is 2 Longest yards. (and don't watch much bond)
Reply/Quote
I watched it, and DVR'ed it. Overall it was ok, and the usual over optimistic NFL summary views.

It really got my hyped on AJ Green, as if I forgot. Also made me realize how fortunate we have been with the two
best receivers in franchise history the last 20 years with AJ and Chad.They also really showed the vocal leader and how important Carlos Dunlap is. The Bengals need to extend him and Geno ASAP. They also had some nice Joe Mixon highlights that got me pumped if this Oline isn't completely garbage. They made the point that the Bengals finally won in Denver for the first time in decades, and really played up the Lions and Ravens wins to end the year.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2018, 02:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I know right,

Margus "the Beastonian" Hunt,  lol… could play the character of Jaws well if they remake that Bond one day. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2018, 05:36 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Margus "the Beastonian" Hunt,  lol… could play the character of Jaws well if they remake that Bond one day. 

Well this made me think of Hunt swimming thru the water to ominous music destroying the not big enough boat lol
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2018, 04:32 PM)bambino5130 Wrote: I watched it, and DVR'ed it. Overall it was ok, and the usual over optimistic NFL summary views.

It really got my hyped on AJ Green, as if I forgot. Also made me realize how fortunate we have been with the two
best receivers in franchise history the last 20 years with AJ and Chad.They also really showed the vocal leader and how important Carlos Dunlap is. The Bengals need to extend him and Geno ASAP. They also had some nice Joe Mixon highlights that got me pumped if this Oline isn't completely garbage. They made the point that the Bengals finally won in Denver for the first time in decades, and really played up the Lions and Ravens wins to end the year.

Yeah I enjoyed hearing them bring up the Denver fact and making a point to replay the fact that those Lions and ravens games to end the season were way bigger to those two teams than us and we could've jut rolled over and died in those games and we still came to play. They even threw in that Buffalo locker room highlight in there as well. Correct on the usual over optimistic NFL summary for our squad...cause man I know I was soaking it up. 
Reply/Quote
Anyone have a link to watch it online?
Reply/Quote