Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati Bengals...coaches cradle
Zimmer, Jay Gruden, Vance Joseph, Hue Jackson.

Zimmer was a stud, everyone loved him.

Jay Gruden was never my favorite, but he was a decent OC when he was here and has been doing an above average job in a crappy organization.

Vance Joesph is a rising star in the league according to many.

Hue Jackson was not my favorite OC, but I thought he would have made a hell of an head coach and his players have nothing but GREAT things to say about him.

All the while, we still have good ol lame duck Marv and his 0-7 playoff appearances running the ship.

What a crappy week for us Bengal's fans.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
And that's just from a fan perspective.

Add in any personal shit we may be dealing with and 2016 is off to a shit start.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown has bigger plans..............Saban in 17'
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
The stability of having Marvin year in year out makes these guys shine. They can be plugged in and carry on from their predecessor, in a situation that isn't surrounded by top to bottom changes like a lot of teams when they overhaul.

I do think Marvin's time has passed but I would want it to occur in a manner that allows for as seamless a transition as possible.

Reply/Quote
Look at the bright side....Piano Man is fast approaching his silver anniversary here.....Mikey must be blocking his interviews Ninja

.....and good ol Zampese is looking to make a return, and isn't Bratkowski some sort of consultant? LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The players love Marvin to. I don't know think that will change one bit. Everyone acted like the world would end when Zimmer left and it didn't. I see the same thing happening with Hue we lost a good coach but we will get a good one to replace him.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:56 PM)Wyche Wrote: Look at the bright side....Piano Man is fast approaching his silver anniversary here.....Mikey must be blocking his interviews Ninja

.....and good ol Zampese is looking to make a return, and isn't Bratkowski some sort of consultant? LMAO

Just kill me. 
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:56 PM)Wyche Wrote: Look at the bright side....Piano Man is fast approaching his silver anniversary here.....Mikey must be blocking his interviews Ninja

Damn, I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a stick than see Bratkowski return as OC. Or piano man. I just don't know about Zampese.....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:58 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Just kill me. 

(01-13-2016, 03:59 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Damn, I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a stick than see Bratkowski return as OC. Or piano man. I just don't know about Zampese.....

Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:57 PM)J24 Wrote: The players love Marvin to. I don't know think that will change one bit. Everyone acted like the world would end when Zimmer left and it didn't. I see the same thing happening with Hue we lost a good coach but we will get a good one to replace him.

Somehow Marvin is always able to surround himself with good coaches.
All of these HC comming out of Cinncy, yet we have a bad head coach.

There is some logic missing.
Reply/Quote
Who the heck is piano man supposed to be?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who the heck is piano man supposed to be?

This guy - Paul Alexander - OLine Coach

[Image: paul-piano.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:25 PM)bengals73 Wrote: This guy - Paul Alexander - OLine Coach

[Image: paul-piano.jpg]

HAHAHAHA IM DEAD  Hilarious
Reply/Quote