Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati Enquirer
Does anyone know where to get a print of the Cincinnati Enquirer after our wins against the Raiders and Titans? I have a few from yesterday I can trade. I've been trying to find someone selling them, no bueno.. I don't think the Enquirer does reprints either.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:55 PM)Takedown Wrote: Does anyone know where to get a print of the Cincinnati Enquirer after our wins against the Raiders and Titans? I have a few from yesterday I can trade. I've been trying to find someone selling them, no bueno.. I don't think the Enquirer does reprints either.

Perhaps a silly question, but; have you checked with the Enquirer?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps a silly question, but; have you checked with the Enquirer?

Yes. They used to have an option on their website too for "reprints". That page no longer works lol.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:58 PM)Takedown Wrote: Yes. They used to have an option on their website too for "reprints". That page no longer works lol.

I'm guessing they have a phone number you can call.. They still have phone lines you know.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 07:09 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm guessing they have a phone number you can call.. They still have phone lines you know.. 

I'm not sure what your talking about. Is that like an older TikTok?
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 07:09 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm guessing they have a phone number you can call.. They still have phone lines you know.. 

Thanks gramps, tried that.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:58 PM)Takedown Wrote: Yes. They used to have an option on their website too for "reprints". That page no longer works lol.

Get in a car and drive to:

312 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202

Go to the front desk and ask for the date(s) you want.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 10:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Get in a car and drive to:

312 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202

Go to the front desk and ask for the date(s) you want.

Thank you!!!!!!
Reply/Quote