Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati
Anyone have images of Cincinnati from the 90s or 80s? To those that live there has the city grown or gotten smaller? How bout the major interstates that go into town? They changed alot the last 20 years? Visiting there the past 2 years I would love to see some older pics. Great city and they have great Bengals fans like yourself representing the town.
Reply/Quote
This will take you back about 40 yrs or so.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQvCNLIVydM
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 04:51 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Anyone have images of Cincinnati from the 90s or 80s? To those that live there has the city grown or gotten smaller? How bout the major interstates that go into town? They changed alot the last 20 years? Visiting there the past 2 years I would love to see some older pics. Great city and they have great Bengals fans like yourself representing the town.
I think you might well be the most friendly person I've ever seen on the interwebz.  And I mean that sincerely.   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Visiting there Twice in the past 2 years I would love to see how it changed since I was a kid.
Reply/Quote
He's the male siri. He's not real.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 07:53 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: He's the male siri. He's not real.

we will find out next time hes in town i offered to buy him a beer or two...

So ill let you guys know if hes real or a talking A.I.
Reply/Quote
I am hoping we get together someday Xeno. Would love to.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 11:40 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I am hoping we get together someday Xeno. Would love to.

That sounds hot.  Do you guys need a cameraman?  I can give you some of my references.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
LOL. OK were going overboard here Johnny ha-ha.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 04:20 PM)packerbacker Wrote: LOL. OK were going overboard here Johnny ha-ha.

What do you mean, bro? I'd love to photograph you and bengalsfan024
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote