Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincy Sunday Night Weather Per Weather News
Doesn't look bad for January in Ohio. It could be far worse. It is suppose to be in 40's during the day, but this is at Night in January in Ohio. It shows the low will be in mid 20's, but maybe at start of game it will be in 30's. They are not predicting rain or snow or high wind. All in all, not bad for January in Ohio. It will not be like 1981 season Freezer Bowl Game.

So the weather should permit Bengals to use their passing game. It does not play into Ravens Defense hands. The weather does not look bad for Sunday, IF the weather forecasts are correct.

Bengals must get by Ravens before people can start yacking about the Bills, and Bills must beat Dolphins. There are no easy play-off games, Bengals fans should know that from years of no play-off wins. Plus playing the same team a third time is Hard. The good news is the weather for Sunday Night doesn't look bad considering it is a Night in January in Ohio. The weather prediction could be far worse.

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 02:25 AM)kevin Wrote: Doesn't look bad for January in Ohio. It could be far worse. It is suppose to be in 40's during the day, but this is at Night in January in Ohio. It shows the low will be in mid 20's, but maybe at start of game it will be in 30's. They are not predicting rain or snow or high wind. All in all, not bad for January in Ohio. It will not be like 1981 season Freezer Bowl Game.

So the weather should permit Bengals to use their passing game. It does not play into Ravens Defense hands. The weather does not look bad for Sunday, IF the weather forecasts are correct.

Bengals must get by Ravens before people can start yacking about the Bills, and Bills must beat Dolphins. There are no easy play-off games, Bengals fans should know that from years of no play-off wins. Plus playing the same team a third time is Hard. The good news is the weather for Sunday Night doesn't look bad considering it is a Night in January in Ohio. The weather prediction could be far worse.

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger

The Bills are a 13.5 betting favorite... I can say with absolute certainty they will get by the Dolphins, and their 3rd string QB. Joe Burrow and the Bengals are frauds if they can't get by the Tyler Huntley led Ravens too. I'll be disappointed if we don't stomp them. It's hard to beat a team 3 times in a row, it's not hard to play a team 3 times though. That's why there is a lot of yacking about Buffalo.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 02:39 AM)jason Wrote: The Bills are a 13.5 betting favorite... I can say with absolute certainty they will get by the Dolphins, and their 3rd string QB. Joe Burrow and the Bengals are frauds if they can't get by the Tyler Huntley led Ravens too. I'll be disappointed if we don't stomp them. It's hard to beat a team 3 times in a row, it's not hard to play a team 3 times though. That's why there is a lot of yacking about Buffalo.

A win vs the Ravens this Sunday is only 2X in a row... unless you are referring to the Bills vs. Miami
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 02:45 AM)QueenCity Wrote: A win vs the Ravens this Sunday is only 2X in a row... unless you are referring to the Bills vs. Miami

OP mentioned that playing a team 3 times is hard. It's not. All you have to do is show up. Winning 3 times is hard, and like you said; there's no possiblity of that.

Sunday honestly feels like a formality to me. Kevin is trying to assure us that Baltimore is really dangerous though. It's an indictment of how poorly we were playing as late as week 6 that we lost to those bums this year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 02:50 AM)jason Wrote: OP mentioned that playing a team 3 times is hard. It's not. All you have to do is show up. Winning 3 times is hard, and like you said; there's no possiblity of that.

Sunday honestly feels like a formality to me. Kevin is trying to assure us that Baltimore is really dangerous though. It's an indictment of how poorly we were playing as late as week 6 that we lost to those bums this year.

I'm concerned of a pick 6 or a couple turnovers... as they do have a great defense. 

If they take care of the ball I think we are all in agreement the Bengals should be advancing. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
The only way the Bengals lose this is if Joe serves up an Andy crap-the-bed style game, the Ravens score one or even two defensive TDs and their runners keep it away from the Bengals' offense somehow.
Reply/Quote
MId 20s during the game sounds like Ill be bundling up. Guess my burrow jersey will be stashed under a few layers
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 02:50 AM)jason Wrote: OP mentioned that playing a team 3 times is hard. It's not. All you have to do is show up. Winning 3 times is hard, and like you said; there's no possiblity of that.

To be fair, if the defense didn't get 4 turn overs and a TD last week, I am not sure Cincinnati comes out on top.  The offense was pretty bad against the Baltimore defense.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 12:38 PM)M.W. Wrote: To be fair, if the defense didn't get 4 turn overs and a TD last week, I am not sure Cincinnati comes out on top.  The offense was pretty bad against the Baltimore defense.

Pretty sure we were saving something for them for this week. It's not very wise to show your hand when you play back to back weeks, and the second game really counts. But yeah... It'd be nice to play 4 quarters of football.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 01:19 PM)jason Wrote: Pretty sure we were saving something for them for this week. It's not very wise to show your hand when you play back to back weeks, and the second game really counts. But yeah... It'd be nice to play 4 quarters of football.

You could be correct but execution was horrible.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 01:52 PM)M.W. Wrote: You could be correct but execution was horrible.

There was probably a lil hangover from that Monday night too.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 02:46 PM)jason Wrote: There was probably a lil hangover from that Monday night too.

Hopefully!
Reply/Quote