Poll: **** the Steelers?
**** the Steelers
**** the Steelers
**** the Steelers
**** the Steelers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Circle the wagons
Finally...a poll with no wrong answer.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
How do I make multiple choices in that poll?

One just isn't enough.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: I agree. I knew we'd lose. What couldn't happen is we get beat up, IR'd and concussed like we did in game 2 with the Steelers coming out barely touched.

I'm not going to act like we have an innocent defense, we don't, and just for times like Saturday. It was a war that had to be had, and it's too bad it was on national tv for the national media to side with the Steelers.

I even forgive the fan. Whoever it is is getting slammed for throwing the one good bottle that almost hit Ben. At that moment that act was for thousands of us fans who think it was tacky, and wouldn't have gone there. The intent was good! And a blind eye should be given. Some here sound like they would have pointed them out.

But AFCN fans (and many more nfl fans) saw what went down and as ugly as it was understood.  It was an epic game with an epic meltdown (Hill's another story). But it wasn't a physical one, and the Steelers felt it. And for that I'll be ready to turn the page quicker than expected.

They showed more fire then I've ever seen in a playoff game under Marvin in the second half, and rallied behind a fallen warrior. If there's any reason to explode seeing your teammate down like that is it. So it is what it is.

They'll be ready for them in 2016. And I don't expect them to back down. Win or Loss.

I expect poise and constraint against any other team however.

Spot on jj.....say hello to the *new* bad guy......it's about time.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:32 PM)GodFather Wrote: All this PC stuff about not wanting other players hurt, I jumped up and cheered when Burfict took Ben out.

I did, too. For the first time in a lifetime of football and hockey games attended, I actually cheered an injury. Looking around the stadium it looks like the majority of fans there did. Certainly not how I was taught, but, I can live with it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:40 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The big bad playground bully finally got his lights punched out and he didn't like it one bit.

They never do.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: Spot on jj.....say hello to the *new* bad guy......it's about time.

...and the Bengals are only bad on the field!  There are no rapists or dog killers on the Cincinnati roster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: I agree. I knew we'd lose. What couldn't happen is we get beat up, IR'd and concussed like we did in game 2 with the Steelers coming out barely touched.

I'm not going to act like we have an innocent defense, we don't, and just for times like Saturday. It was a war that had to be had, and it's too bad it was on national tv for the national media to side with the Steelers.

I even forgive the fan. Whoever it is is getting slammed for throwing the one good bottle that almost hit Ben. At that moment that act was for thousands of us fans who think it was tacky, and wouldn't have gone there. The intent was good! And a blind eye should be given. Some here sound like they would have pointed them out.

But AFCN fans (and many more nfl fans) saw what went down and as ugly as it was understood.  It was an epic game with an epic meltdown (Hill's another story). But it wasn't a physical one, and the Steelers felt it. And for that I'll be ready to turn the page quicker than expected.

They showed more fire then I've ever seen in a playoff game under Marvin in the second half, and rallied behind a fallen warrior. If there's any reason to explode seeing your teammate down like that is it. So it is what it is.

They'll be ready for them in 2016. And I don't expect them to back down. Win or Loss.

I expect poise and constraint against any other team however.
Agreed with all points, but much of the national media has sided with the Bengals once the weekend's dust cleared
Reply/Quote