Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City of epic losers
Bengals and Reds have combined to make Cincinnati the most pathetic and least successful sports city in the nation over the last 25 years.

Chokers. No mental toughness. Zero accomplished.

We have awful coaches and managers , who are rewarded for failure.

These teams don't deserve to have fans
Reply/Quote
The players deserve better than this. A smart coach who thinks outside the box and has fire in his heart.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Being a Cincinnati sports fan is a pitiful existence.

Least I have the Gators.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm a fan of the Bengals and the Cubs, so ouch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm a fan of the Bengals and the Cubs, so ouch.

I'm a Bengals and Orioles fan, Not quite as bad, but still ouch
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:28 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Bengals and Reds have combined to make Cincinnati the most pathetic and least successful sports city in the nation over the last 25 years.

Chokers. No mental toughness.   Zero accomplished.

We have awful coaches and managers  , who are rewarded for failure.  

You know what?  STFU.  Who the **** are you?  You are an ignorant troll with knowledge of nothing, grasp of nothing, nothing to contribute, nothing to say.  Are you really this stupid?  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
47 combined consecutive seasons

Zero playoff wins. Hahahhaa. You have to try to be that inept.

Once the Reds drop 110 games this year, it will be 48 seasons. Next year when the Bengals fail again, it will be 49
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:07 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: 47 combined consecutive seasons

Zero playoff wins.  Hahahhaa.  You have to try to be that inept.

Once the Reds drop 110 games this year, it will be 48 seasons.  Next year when the Bengals fail again, it will be 49

It's nice to know that, no matter how bad anyone feels, some low intelligence pinhead will be there to try to rub salt in the wound.  Hello pinhead.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:52 PM)McC Wrote: You know what?  STFU.  Who the **** are you?  You are an ignorant troll with knowledge of nothing, grasp of nothing, nothing to contribute, nothing to say.  Are you really this stupid?  

(01-10-2016, 02:09 PM)McC Wrote: It's nice to know that, no matter how bad anyone feels, some low intelligence pinhead will be there to try to rub salt in the wound.  Hello pinhead.

Bro, you just gotta relax and breathe.  I did a little research that I think all of us Bengals fans will find useful in the coming days.

Quote:Considering taking medication to treat Soreness of the Rectal Area? Below is a list of common medications used to treat or reduce the symptoms of Soreness of the Rectal Area. Follow the links to read common uses, side effects, dosage details and read user reviews for the drugs listed below.

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/condition-2165-Rectal+Pain.aspx?diseaseid=2165&diseasename=Rectal+Pain&source=0

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Over the last few years the Reds anbd Bengals have won more than lots of other teams. that is what matters to me.

Blake2Pickens may want to drop and roll up in the fetal position when a Browns fan starts talking smack about winning a playoff game 20 years ago, but I just laugh in their faces and point at the scoreboard.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis.

0 for 7 in playoffs. Amazing
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm a fan of the Bengals and the Cubs, so ouch.

I prefer to stay a home team fan.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:10 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: I prefer to stay a home team fan.

I haven't lived in Cincinnati for 20 years and have had the opportunity to root for other teams...
I just can't.  So, yes, I'm basically a masochist.  
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:27 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I haven't lived in Cincinnati for 20 years and have had the opportunity to root for other teams...
I just can't.  So, yes, I'm basically a masochist.  

NO you are good. Stay with where you're from I meant. Like a Steeler fan born in Hamilton County just doesnt fly with me.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:28 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Bengals and Reds have combined to make Cincinnati the most pathetic and least successful sports city in the nation over the last 25 years.

Chokers. No mental toughness.   Zero accomplished.

We have awful coaches and managers  , who are rewarded for failure.  

Shouldn't you be on a Broncos board with the name "plummer2smith" by now?

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Over the last few years the Reds anbd Bengals have won more than lots of other teams.  that is what matters to me.

Blake2Pickens may want to drop and roll up in the fetal position when a Browns fan starts talking smack about winning a playoff game 20 years ago, but I just laugh in their faces and point at the scoreboard.

So...in other words...you're perfectly content being "mediocre". Nobody cares how many wins you have in the regular season. Every NFL team has a common goal to win the Super Bowl and become world champions; A task that is impossible to achieve without winning playoff games.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:09 PM)WhoDeyBuckeyesReds Wrote: So...in other words...you're perfectly content being "mediocre". 

So....in other words....since you don't want to address what I really said you make up this strawman to knock down.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:09 PM)WhoDeyBuckeyesReds Wrote: So...in other words...you're perfectly content being "mediocre". Nobody cares how many wins you have in the regular season. Every NFL team has a common goal to win the Super Bowl and become world champions; A task that is impossible to achieve without winning playoff games.

It's also pretty impossible to win a playoff game if you don't win enough games to get there.

Reply/Quote