Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clark Harris-Pro Bowl
Clark Harris was added to the Pro Bowl roster as long snapper by the AFC coaches (tomlin and crew). We don't usually like to hear his name mentioned but in this case its a good thing. He goes a great job in his role and its nice to see him get recognition, esp by our direct competition.

Congratulations to Clark!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 04:23 PM)pally Wrote: Clark Harris was added to the Pro Bowl roster as long snapper by the AFC coaches (tomlin and crew).  We don't usually like to hear his name mentioned but in this case its a good thing.  He goes a great job in his role and its nice to see him get recognition, esp by our direct competition.

Congratulations to Clark!

dude has played well and always hussles hard after the snap on special teams plays several times making the tackle after a punt
Reply/Quote
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe he has the longest streak in the NFL of not having botched snaps.
Not basing this on anything, other than how long he's played, the fact that I've watched every snap since he started and that I don't think there is another LS that has played as long.

Maybe L.P Ladouceur has played longer and I only remember his name because he's Canadian lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote