Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clark Harris back
Bengals announce LS Clark Harris will be back for his 13th season as one of the NFL's best at his position. He signed a new 1 year contract. No terms announced but assume it is around 1.2 million

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
dont fix what aint broke
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2021, 03:36 PM)pally Wrote: Bengals announce LS Clark Harris will be back for his 13th season as one of the NFL's best at his position.  He signed a new 1 year contract.  No terms announced but assume it is around 1.2 million

Good, damn good snapper and he even comes down and makes plays when he snaps on Punts.

Might be the best snapper in the NFL. Him and Huber are a great combo.
Reply/Quote
Not unexpected.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2021, 03:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: dont fix what aint broke

This

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
If I only hear his name when he earns his extensions that's fine by me.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2021, 08:39 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: If I only hear his name when he earns his extensions that's fine by me.

Yep. Outstanding at his position. I'm not sure how much longer he'll be playing but he may be the most consistent Bengal of all time.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
This dude has to be climbing the all-time number of games played with the franchise, right?
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2021, 11:12 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This dude has to be climbing the all-time number of games played with the franchise, right?

He is currently in 6th place with 184 games played.  He will move up to 3rd by the end of the regular season passing Munoz (185), Kumrie (188), and Ken Anderson (192).  Ken Riley is #1 with  207 followed by Reggie Williams with 206

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2021, 09:18 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Yep. Outstanding at his position. I'm not sure how much longer he'll be playing but he may be the most consistent Bengal of all time.

Remember when we had St. Louis losing games? That guy just got something in his head and couldn't snap a lick...

Clark Harris was a great grab for us afterwards.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2021, 12:53 PM)pally Wrote: He is currently in 6th place with 184 games played.  He will move up to 3rd by the end of the regular season passing Munoz (185), Kumrie (188), and Ken Anderson (192).  Ken Riley is #1 with  207 followed by Reggie Williams with 206

Wild, good for him. Shocked
Reply/Quote
Looking at these pics of Clark and he's got the old man swag going for real.....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote