:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote

Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
People always talk about game 6 in '75, but that whole damn series was tight.

Game 2...Reds down by 1 with two out in 9th.  Score twice to win.

Game 3..Sox down by 2 in 9th.  Score twice to tie game.  Reds win in 10.

Game 4...Reds down by 1 in ninth get tying and winning runs on base with just one out.  Sox hold on to win.

Game 6...Sox down by 3 with 2 out in 8th.  Carbo hits 3 run homer to tie.  Bottom of 9th George Foster throws out game winning run at home plate.  In both 10th and 12th innings Reds get go ahead run to second base but can't score. Fisk hits iconic game winning HR in 12th.

Game 7...Reds come from behind to tie the game with 2 outs in 7th inning.  Reds win with 2 out in ninth.  Reds scored all 4 of their runs in the game with 2 out.

That is arguably the most exciting World Series in history.

I was 12 years old and loving it.  Game 6 was on a school night and I got to stay up past midnight watching TV.  It was just incredible.
Reply/Quote
Last bit of the first game of a doubleheader. A young Pete Rose at 2nd Base with Jim Maloney, Vada Pinson and Frank Robinson vs Billy Williams and Ernie Banks. Players and managers are very different from a game today. Pete Rose batted without a helmet, Maloney had no pause while in the stretch(that's a balk in today's game), Maloney with 190 plus pitches and 10 walks, bottom of the 9th with runners on 1st and 2nd with two outs and the Cubs starting pitcher is allowed to bat. A short glimpse of Tony Perez in the dugout and no seats in Left Field in Wrigley Field.

Mario Soto vs Dwight Gooden

This page has several MLB complete games and lots of complete All-Star Games

Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
Forgot to add this one

This page has lots of Reds Games
Reds Classic Games
Scooter's D-Day anniversary Memorable game

Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote

Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
Jose Rijo vs Greg Maddux

Bill Doran's second game as a Red as the game is on what was my Mom's 43rd birthday which is 2 days after the MLB trade deadline.

The legendary Harry Carey with Steve Stone with the call. There's a good chance I caught this broadcast as my best friend at the time is from Rockford, Illinois and there was a lot of trash talking leading up to these series because they weren't in the same division so they didn't play very often.

WGN, WOR in NY and WTBS in Atlanta was all of the National League that I could get with limited cable in Alaska outside of Joe Garigiola and Tony Kubek with NBC's Game Of The Week. Seattle is considered our local team.

Here's Jose Rijo vs Terry Mulholland a couple of months earlier

From 1994, John Smiley vs former Red Greg Swindell

Tom Browning vs Dennis Martinez in the early days of the Pete Rose scandal.

Opening Day 1987, Tom Browning vs Floyd Youmans

Marty, Joe and Johnny Bench with the call.

Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
Opening Day 1990 - Tom Browning vs Mike Scott - video has occasional tracking issues

Scott Scudder vs Greg Maddux

Fernando Valenzuela vs Rick Mahler - Sunday Night Baseball with Jon Miller and Joe Morgan

Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
This game was just posted earlier today
Ted Power vs Storm Davis

Ted Power vs Fernando Valenzuela - Vin Scully and Joe Garigiola with the call

Tim Belcher vs Tom Candiotta

Tim Leary vs Marty Clary - Braves telecast before the team got good. Skip Carey was a gem in this era. One of my favorite home team broadcasting lines of all time "By the way, the cheering you hear in the background has nothing to do with what the Braves have done on the field . . . an attractive young lady has just made her way up the steps to get some popcorn, curve ball low. 2 and 1."

Jose Rijo vs John Smoltz

Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
I love playing these in the background while surfing the internet. Most of these are partial games but still nostalgic nonetheless. It's a site that only has playlists, not individual videos so this is one of 19 from 1957 to 2002. There's 11 from the 70s and even four from the 60s.

Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote