Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Cincy commercials (radio or tv)
Go a Rink-a-dinka dinka do (it'll save you money) a rinka dinka dinka do!
Reply/Quote
Tim Hogans the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to buy carpet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS-B-jbb2iM
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burger Chef & Jeff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFrS4YIOnv4
Reply/Quote
Swallens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzv7Iv5dIjI
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2020, 11:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Snarfy carried him on that show.

Snarfy? I thought it was Joe and Duff on clubhouse 22? I won a magic straw on that show.

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2020, 11:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: "I don't care about making money.  I just love to sale carpet!"

That one began with Harry's Corner in Dayton. "I don't care about making money, I just LOVE to sell carpet."
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 02:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Snarfy? I thought it was Joe and Duff on clubhouse 22? I won a magic straw on that show.

You are correct.  Duffy the dog was on Clubhouse 22.

Snarfy Our Dog was one of the puppets with Hattie the Witch on channel 19.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2020, 11:16 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Come out to Batavia where cars, like eggs, are cheaper in the country.

Jeff Wyler Chevrolet?
Reply/Quote
I remember the Cool Ghoul, but not much else about him..blah, blah, ha, ha, ha, or something like that
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 02:51 AM)Bengalsrob Wrote: I remember the Cool Ghoul, but not much else about him..blah, blah, ha, ha, ha, or something like that

Hosted old scary movies late at night on channel 19.

I say "late" but it might have just been 10 o'clock or something like that.  It seemed late to me because I was so young.
Reply/Quote
A fake one on webn, but I loved the snappy cicada pizza jingle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Hey Fred, speaking of WXIX, you remember Ultra Man? He was kind of a poor man's Power Ranger.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 02:56 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: Hey Fred, speaking of WXIX, you remember Ultra Man? He was kind of a poor man's Power Ranger.

Absolutely.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 01:10 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: A fake one on webn, but I loved the snappy cicada pizza jingle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snap
Snap
Snappy cicada pizza ooooooo
Tree delivery
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 02:56 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: Hey Fred, speaking of WXIX, you remember Ultra Man? He was kind of a poor man's Power Ranger.

I was kind of an Underdog man myself.. Who didn't wanna be a humble shoe shine boy only to turn into a talking super hero dog when danger is afoot?
Anyone recall Kim's Cartoon Capers with Fred the Friendly Python? Kim was kind of cute and on channel 19 if memory serves me right.. Now you know what Fred was really up to back in the 60s.. A talking snake.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 01:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hosted old scary movies late at night on channel 19.

I say "late" but it might have just been 10 o'clock or something like that.  It seemed late to me because I was so young.

Also, Dr Creep and Sammy Terry.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 12:05 AM)grampahol Wrote: I was kind of an Underdog man myself.. Who didn't wanna be a humble shoe shine boy only to turn into a talking super hero dog when danger is afoot?
Anyone recall Kim's Cartoon Capers with Fred the Friendly Python? Kim was kind of cute and on channel 19 if memory serves me right.. Now you know what Fred was really up to back in the 60s.. A talking snake.

You got me on the Kim's Cartoons. Loved Underdog and Liked Snidely Whiplash's dog whatever his name was.
Reply/Quote
This thread sponsored in part by Burger...the beer that brings you bowling!
Reply/Quote