Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Yinzer Moment

[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Gynecologist...from Pittsburgh...

All the waste disposal jobs were taken??

Meh. Same thing, actually.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Don't watch the video. Just read the title of the video-that's all that happens. Trust me. It might be the least funny video the internet has ever produced and I mean that.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 09:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Gynecologist...from Pittsburgh...

All the waste disposal jobs were taken??

Meh. Same thing, actually.

Gyno working in Pittsburgh is basically working in Waste Management...

I mean the guy is looking at dumps all day..
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:19 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Gyno working in Pittsburgh is basically working in Waste Management...

I mean the guy is looking at dumps all day..

You just repeated what he said.  Great post.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You just repeated what he said.  Great post.   Mellow

It's like me responding to other classmates Blackboard posts 20 minutes before the midnight deadline for submitting follow-up posts. Except I am being shameless for the sake of my grade and he's just being an idiot.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You just repeated what he said.  Great post.   Mellow

(12-17-2015, 10:44 AM)6andcounting Wrote: It's like me responding to other classmates Blackboard posts 20 minutes before the midnight deadline for submitting follow-up posts. Except I am being shameless for the sake of my grade and he's just being an idiot.

Is that any different then you clowns repeating each other every day on here?
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:24 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Is that any different then you clowns repeating each other every day on here?

Well, to be fair, me and SCS did repeat ourselves when explaining to you how the Steelers don't need help from other teams for them to get the 6th seed. of course, you still didn't get it so you can't blame us for repeating it to you.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:24 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Is that any different then you clowns repeating each other every day on here?

LOL...Making things up is not a good strategy either.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:26 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Well, to be fair, me and SCS did repeat ourselves when explaining to you how the Steelers don't need help from other teams for them to get the 6th seed. of course, you still didn't get it so you can't blame us for repeating it to you.

No.. You all say the same shit.. Its got to the point where sometimes I actually look forward to Coltsfan postings.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:27 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...Making things up is not a good strategy either.

What did I make up?
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:32 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: What did I make up?

I literally quoted you...it should be obvious.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:31 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: No.. You all say the same shit.. Its got to the point where sometimes I actually look forward to Coltsfan postings.

Yackity Yack...It's like you have nothing to say so you either appropriate your fell Bengals fans posts or you attempt Pee Wee Herman esque "I know you are but what am I" smack.  

Your failure is complete.

Your avatar is cool though.  I mean that seriously.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:31 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: No.. You all say the same shit.. Its got to the point where sometimes I actually look forward to Coltsfan postings.

Like?
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:34 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I literally quoted you...it should be obvious.

Based on the collective majority of the posts that come from you guys I think its fair to say, you guys say basically the same stuff. Not making it up, just observations.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:43 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Based on the collective majority of the posts that come from you guys I think its fair to say, you guys say basically the same stuff. Not making it up, just observations.

Based on the fact that I provide evidence of you specifically doing it and you don't provide any evidence of me specifically doing it you can shove off... Cool

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:40 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Like?

Oh....

"Bengals fans whine..... Vontaze is a dirty player...Cant win a playoff game..... We got 6 rings.... Blah...Blah"
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:44 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Oh....

"Bengals fans whine..... Vontaze is a dirty player...Cant win a playoff game..... We got 6 rings.... Blah...Blah"

Literally all those things are true; although, literally only bengal fans post about the Steelers 6 rings. Are we supposed to have one designated Steeler fan to use "one and done" smack and one different designated fan to only talk about rfaulk's whiny, crappy threads to avoid two fans from talking about the same topic? lol. You got smacked for paraphrasing someone else's post in your words. That's different than two fans talking about the same player, like Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:31 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Its got to the point where sometimes I actually look forward to Coltsfan postings.

Soon Coltsfan4life will appear and yellowxdiscipline you wont hear from for awhile.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:56 AM)Vlad Wrote: Soon Coltsfan4life will appear and yellowxdiscipline you wont hear from for awhile.

Lol ok... Stay down in your moms basement Coltsfan. Pretty convenient that you appear on these boards as the Colts lost season is here and Coltsfan is MIA. I mean he always "respects" the Steelers..
Reply/Quote