Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clay Travis
(01-17-2020, 01:13 PM)Big Boss Wrote: That's contingent on us putting the right coaches/players around him.  Jury's still out on the former and I'm not holding my breath on the latter.

Actually it is more contingent on him showing he has the skills first..... a great player raises the levels of others.. and we actually have some solid weapons on offense in place though with out AJ that would be big loss.. but AJ, Boyd and Mixon gives him weapons.. if he is at the level of Mahomes, he can win with a less than stellar line.. KC has shown that
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2020, 12:54 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Actually it is more contingent on him showing he has the skills first..... a great player raises the levels of others.. and we actually have some solid weapons on offense in place though with out AJ that would be big loss.. but AJ, Boyd and Mixon gives him weapons.. if he is at the level of Mahomes, he can win with a less than stellar line.. KC has shown that

Mahomes has Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce. Two true #1’s at their positions. We need to give Burrow more weapons. AJ and Eifert can’t be counted on to stay healthy. Neither can Ross for that matter, and he’s inconsistent to boot.

I’d love to see us draft a pass catching TE (look at the two teams in the SB), but after wasting a high pick on Sample that’s not happening. We definitely need to add at least one more WR.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2020, 01:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Mahomes has Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce. Two true #1’s at their positions. We need to give Burrow more weapons. AJ and Eifert can’t be counted on to stay healthy. Neither can Ross for that matter, and he’s inconsistent to boot.

I’d love to see us draft a pass catching TE (look at the two teams in the SB), but after wasting a high pick on Sample that’s not happening. We definitely need to add at least one more WR.

Definitely think both TE and WR need to be on our radar somewhat early in the Draft cause you are right, Burrow will need
weapons if he is going to negate a less than stellar O-line like Essex is saying Mahomes does. Kelce is right there with Kittle 
as the best TE in football and Tyreek is a freak speedster that holds onto the ball, rare weapons.

Add a RT or RG in FA, draft weapons and Linebackers after Burrow.
Reply/Quote