Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleared to Practice
Khalid Kareem and Cam Taylor-Britt both cleared for practice. The team will have 3 weeks to place then on the active roster.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 12:03 PM)pally Wrote: Khalid Kareem and Cam Taylor-Britt both cleared for practice.  The team will have 3 weeks to place then on the active roster.  

This is great news. Do we have opening(s) on our 53 due to Sample on IR and anyone else? I would think Kareem would be added ASAP to improve depth on DL. Any word on Prince would be good if he is also close to a return.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 12:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is great news. Do we have opening(s) on our 53 due to Sample on IR and anyone else? I would think Kareem would be added ASAP to improve depth on DL. Any word on Prince would be good if he is also close to a return.

DJ Reader went on IR last week.  Drew Sample on Monday.  So there are currently 2 openings on the 53 roster.  Kareen is coming off of a pulled groin.  CTB had the core surgery.  If we use Kappa as the guidepost, he was cleared to practice at the 6 week mark just like CTB.  He was a full participant at 7 weeks.  

I would guess that these 2 are the only 2 that will be cleared this week barring any other injuries.  IR is a safer place to stash people (thinking specifically of Tycen Anderson) than on a PS.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Does CTB have a chance at more playing time than Dax based on positional needs since Dax is slotted to play safety and CTB is a CB?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 12:03 PM)pally Wrote: Khalid Kareem and Cam Taylor-Britt both cleared for practice.  The team will have 3 weeks to place then on the active roster.  

3 weeks is plenty of time for Kareem to get injured again.... Ninja
Reply/Quote