Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Browns Fire Sale
Wow, it looks like the Browns are trading away a lot of their starters. This is what happens when you have incompetent management.
I feel sad. I used to look forward to the playing the Browns. Thursday might be an ugly game for the Browns. Great win for us today! Who dey! Wink

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/11/cleveland_browns_arizona_cardi.html#incart_big-photo
Reply/Quote
Out of that list I'd try to deal for Kruger and Mack.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:19 PM)Joelist Wrote: Out of that list I'd try to deal for Kruger and Mack.

Maybe Mack.
Reply/Quote
Maybe Mack if we could swing a good deal. I doubt they would trade within the division though.
Reply/Quote
I'd kill for Mack but they'd never do that
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
What is the purpose of getting rid of their best players? Is their owner cashing out and selling?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:33 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: What is the purpose of getting rid of their best players?  Is their owner cashing out and selling?

I don't know man. I'm as clueless as you. Confused The Thursday Night game might be a preseason for us playing their backups.
Reply/Quote
Mack! We have got to upgrade Bodine - way too many mistakes.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:42 PM)Rattler Wrote: Mack!  We have got to upgrade Bodine - way too many mistakes.

That would be fantastic, but I don't see us doing that.
Reply/Quote
Was the second botched snap on Bodine or Dalton? Because if it was Bodine, that's two in one game. Unacceptable.

I wouldn't mind exploring upgrade options at center.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:46 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Was the second botched snap on Bodine or Dalton?  Because if it was Bodine, that's two in one game.  Unacceptable.

Looked like Dalton took his eyes off the ball.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Mack has a no trade clause so he would have to approve any trade. In addition he has an opt out clause for next year in his contract. So it may very well be in his overall best interest to hit free agency next year

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Joe Haden, Donte Whitner concussions

Haden and Whitner both left the game in the third quarter to be checked for concussions and did not return. They were both later diagnosed with concussions and are almost certainly out for Thursday night's divisional game.

Haden was replaced by Johnson Bademosi, and Whitner was replaced by rookie Ibraheim Campell. Previously Pierre Desir had been starting in place of Haden, who missed the previous two games with a concussion. The Browns have only five days before their next game.

UHHHH.....
Reply/Quote
Mack can opt out of his deal after this season. He would be a terrible trade unless we got him signed to a new deal. And with out other guys who aren't under contract ..... We can't worry about him.

The Seahawks should trade for both Mack and Thomas. They can't draft anyone better in the 20's of any round.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:33 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: What is the purpose of getting rid of their best players?  Is their owner cashing out and selling?

Both Kruger and Mingo have been reported to have grumblings about their roles, so no reason to keep them.  Mack wanted out when he signed a RFA contract with Jacksonville but had it matched.

My guess is it's to get picks for them before they become malcontents.

For Thomas, I'm sure they know it will be a long road and are trying to give him the opportunity to go out with a winner instead of another rebuild, but this way can get something in return.  I wouldn't be shocked to see them trade him to the Broncos.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:49 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Joe Haden, Donte Whitner concussions

Haden and Whitner both left the game in the third quarter to be checked for concussions and did not return. They were both later diagnosed with concussions and are almost certainly out for Thursday night's divisional game.

Haden was replaced by Johnson Bademosi, and Whitner was replaced by rookie Ibraheim Campell. Previously Pierre Desir had been starting in place of Haden, who missed the previous two games with a concussion. The Browns have only five days before their next game.

UHHHH.....

Start Bengal offensive players in fantasy.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:49 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Joe Haden, Donte Whitner concussions

UHHHH.....

AJ is probably dying for Thursday to come Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:46 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Was the second botched snap on Bodine or Dalton?  Because if it was Bodine, that's two in one game.  Unacceptable.

I'm not even sure the first "bad" snap was on Bodine. Looked like Andy pulled out early going for the sneak.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
We burned a timeout today because Bodine didn't know the snap count.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:02 PM)Rattler Wrote: We burned a timeout today because Bodine didn't know the snap count.

How do you know that?

Seems to me, if he was late with the snap count, everyone but him would have false started.

If he was early, he would have snapped it when Andy wasn't ready, and no TO would have been used.

So otherwise you are speculating as to why we called a TO.
Reply/Quote