Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...Cleveland Browns.
You guys are right about one thing, Freddy Kitchens is terrible. Haslem isn't much better. You guys are lucky to have a great owner like Mike Brown. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 07:21 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Baker > Dalton

Per NFL.com

Baker - QB rating = 78.7
Dalton -QB rating = 75.2
This is fact

Another fact, the Bungals stink.

[Image: z4j7k63fxo8b7c26g.jpg]

Drops mike.

First 2 seasons (one of which Mayfield didn't play the entire season)

Dalton - 29 interceptions
Meyfield - 31 (and counting) interceptions

Mayfield makes more turnovers than every other baker in Cleveland.

And before you waste your time looking, Dalton had 47 TDs in his first two seasons compared to 44 for Mayfield. 

The hits just keep coming.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2019, 09:53 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: First 2 seasons (one of which Mayfield didn't play the entire season)

Dalton - 29 interceptions
Meyfield - 31 (and counting) interceptions

Mayfield makes more turnovers than every other baker in Cleveland.

And before you waste your time looking, Dalton had 47 TDs in his first two seasons compared to 44 for Mayfield. 

The hits just keep coming.

Baker has 3 wins against the Bengals...the Bengals should be more concerned with that stat.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2019, 11:59 PM)Vambo Wrote: Baker has 3 wins against the Bengals...the Bengals should be more concerned with that stat.

Baker should concentrate more on honing his skills and less time running his mouth. I guess the Browns can be renamed the Azz Clown Browns. They would be wise to send him back to school and take a crash course in humility.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2019, 11:59 PM)Vambo Wrote: Baker has 3 wins against the Bengals...the Bengals should be more concerned with that stat.

The Browns with Baker active have 3 wins despite Baker.

Don't try and twist it - dude is hot garbage despite having some of the best weaponry in the NFL. Any half decent QB would have more wins this season with that offense and defense than Baker has in his career.
Reply/Quote
Brown's fans think Baker Mayfield is the second coming of Brett Favre..

I hope they continue to roll with him, he's a fantastic turnover maker..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote