Other (splain yoself)
1.43%
1 1.43%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cleveland Game Game Ball
We’ve only got to do this twice this year, but this one is especially sweet. So who you got for our final gameball of the decade:

Andy Dalton: 200 total yards and 2 TDs
Joe Mixon: 162 yards on the ground and 2 TDs
Randy Bullock: 9 points including the 47 yard nail in the coffin
Carlos Dunlap: 5 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 1 PD
Darius Phillips: 2 INTs, 3 PDs,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I went with Phillips to be different. Turnovers have been few and far between this season, but he made some very timely picks that had to get in Baker's head. Without those turnovers, the Browns might have kept it closer and ZT would have abandoned the run game.
Reply/Quote
Not even really a question is it? Joe Mixon.

I’m sure Dalton will get some sentimental votes, but this one should be unanimous.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I went with Phillips to be different.  Turnovers have been few and far between this season,  but he made some very timely picks that had to get in Baker's head.  Without those turnovers, the Browns might have kept it closer and ZT would have abandoned the run game.

If he hadn't given up that TD over his head it would have been alot closer between him and Joe for me. Phillip's still had a great game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I went with Joe but Carlos, Randy it Darius are understandable. Although Darius gave up a couple big plays as well.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Uh... Mixon.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon
Reply/Quote
Joe

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I am giving it to Mixon.

I know that may shock some, but he finally after 3 seasons took over a game and carried the team.

Dalton didn't do too bad either.

Peace out Dalton... You deserved better.
Reply/Quote
Mixon was a beast and Dunlap as well. Tough choice but I am going with Joe.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 07:10 PM)OswaldsLegacy Wrote: I am giving it to Mixon.

I know that may shock some, but he finally after 3 seasons took over a game and carried the team.

Dalton didn't do too bad either.

Peace out Dalton... You deserved better.

This was the 9th game he’s rushed for 100+ yds...

Hardly the first time he’s taken over a game.

Reply/Quote
Mixon's the one!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon
Reply/Quote
Andy if only because it very likely could be his final game as a Cincinnati Bengal. I do hope he’ll stick around one more year and work with Burrow (I’m assuming). Unless of course we can get a 2nd round pick or better for him. He’s still signed through next year right?
Reply/Quote
Mixon was a man on a mission today. Props to him and the team for fighting so hard in week 17 with a 1-14 record going in. Joe gained even more respect from me this week with the toughness and determination he ran with. I was not a fan of the bengals drafting him (I thought he deserved a second chance but didn’t think this clown franchise would be the best fit to help straighten him out) due to his off field history but he has been nothing but a great player and seemingly person in his time here.

There were some other very good options like Carlos and Phillips. I was tempted to go with Andy too for leaving on a high note with a win against a division rival but at the end of the day, Joe was just a notch above anyone else today
Reply/Quote
I give to Andy as appreciation for his years as a Bengal. There was no quit in him today and it was obvious he was having fun. Godspeed Andy wherever you land.
Reply/Quote
Darius gets the game ball, Mixon gets the MVP of the year. The D played furious in this game and kept Baker on his back.
Andy did not play erratic. The only player that really disappointed and has throughout the season was Akili Ross. I suspect this guy will now change his name next season to re-invent himself since the jersey number didnt work, so he can remain a "rookie".

Good last game of the season. took 1 full season to play a game where we dominated and being in control through out.
Reply/Quote
Obviously it was Freedom Akinmoladun just because I couldn't spell his name and had to paste it in here..not to mention I had no idea he was even on the roster.. 
But man! That was a heck of a copy and paste effort! Eh? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I voted: Other, and specifically, the fans.

We suffered through yet another year of pathetic team management via Mike Clown and Family. This fan base has to be the most loyal of any American professional sport. Thus, all of us deserve the game ball, and a complimentary bag of popcorn with a PSL renewal...
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote