Other (splain yoself)
1.43%
1 1.43%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cleveland Game Game Ball
Gotta go with Joe but Carlos made a good case for himself. It was a nice team effort.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 10:14 PM)Sensei Wrote: Gotta go with Joe but Carlos made a good case for himself. It was a nice team effort.

Big Los finished the season with 9 sacks. Both him and Mixon really turned it on in the 2nd half of the season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Mixon
He had the TDs and yards but I also think he had the best hits of the day. He played tough today and delivered some hits to those Clowns DBs.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 10:35 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Mixon
He had the TDs and yards but I also think he had the best hits of the day. He played tough today and delivered some hits to those Clowns DBs.

He completely trucked one of the Browns towards the end of the game. I need a gif of that lol

Reply/Quote
I give it to Joe ..also I give one to Baker Mayfield for those 3 int's he gave us. That dude is TRASH.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We’ve only got to do this twice this year, but this one is especially sweet. So who you got for our final gameball of the decade:

Andy Dalton: 200 total yards and 2 TDs
Joe Mixon: 162 yards on the ground and 2 TDs
Randy Bullock: 9 points including the 47 yard nail in the coffin
Carlos Dunlap: 5 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 1 PD
Darius Phillips: 2 INTs, 3 PDs,

I went Joe Mixon...his attitude set the tone for the game.  Phillips was awesome except for the one long TD (think he thought dumbass Shawn Williams would be over the top....Man, do we need help at Safety) and OBJ pushed off just enough to get that one 4th down TD.  
Reply/Quote
Me. I stood in the rain in the south end zone screaming like it was a playoff game. Sang the Bengal Growl and damn near killed a pint of Fireball celebrating after TD's. Ran over to the tunnel and saluted Andy as he left the field for probably the last time.

Actually I voted for Mixon.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 12:33 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I went Joe Mixon...his attitude set the tone for the game.  Phillips was awesome except for the one long TD (think he thought dumbass Shawn Williams would be over the top....Man, do we need help at Safety) and OBJ pushed off just enough to get that one 4th down TD.  

There's a reason everyone knows who you are talking about when you say OBJ. For a rookie to cover him as well as he did, even though he is not 100%, says a lot.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 12:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: There's a reason everyone knows who you are talking about when you say OBJ. For a rookie to cover him as well as he did, even though he is not 100%, says a lot.

Landry pushed off on (Webb, was it?) on his TD as well; so damn blatant.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 10:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He completely trucked one of the Browns towards the end of the game. I need a gif of that lol

No GIF, but...

https://www.bengals.com/video/joe-mixon-trucks-browns-db-on-angry-28-yard-run
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 12:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: There's a reason everyone knows who you are talking about when you say OBJ. For a rookie to cover him as well as he did, even though he is not 100%, says a lot.

Oh, I am not discounting the job he did...and he got better with more snaps.  Dre would have given up a record number of yards if on him.  
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 12:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: No GIF, but...

https://www.bengals.com/video/joe-mixon-trucks-browns-db-on-angry-28-yard-run

One of the things I love about Mixon is he is not a "run out of bounds back." After watching that, how excited do you think the Browns DB's were to try to make the next tackle on him? Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Smokin Joe
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote