JAKE
YOSHI
JOE
LOGAN
JORDAN
EVAN
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Game Game Ball
I went with Iosivas, capping off his rookie season with a pair of TD grabs, as he will likely be a major contributor going forward.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 08:27 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I’m going with Browning. Mixon had a good day but he had some huge holes to run through (for once) and Brown probably would have scored on the 40+ yard run Mixon had.
Browning had some bad throws but he also had some nice improvised throws that should have been sacks/incompletions - plus the shots they showed of his wife/girlfriend gets him the game ball today :)

And Brown would have been slammed on the TD pass. Brown has great speed but he is far from a power runner. The announcers were talking about Mixon’s explosiveness on several runs.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 08:51 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I went with Iosivas, capping off his rookie season with a pair of TD grabs, as he will likely be a major contributor going forward.

As did I.

If Trenton moves on next year, I think Iosivas turns into WR3 and if Trenton sticks around, Iosivas would take over his role.

Just has to hold onto the ball if he gets walloped lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Went with Mixon, was an easy choice. Iosivas played well too, but he needs to learn to toughen up a bit this offseason. He seems to have trouble holding onto the ball through contact, and really just seems to avoid contact in general.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 10:47 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: As did I.

If Trenton moves on next year, I think Iosivas turns into WR3 and if Trenton sticks around, Iosivas would take over his role.

and with his size, you'd think he could do so.

I hope Charlie Jones also emerges as a WR2 or WR3 option. It would be nice to see two draft picks work in the Bengals favor plus we'd enjoy having them on cap-friendly contracts.

Chase/Jones/Iosivas and magically draft Bowers at TE.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 10:56 AM)Garrus Wrote: Went with Mixon, was an easy choice. Iosivas played well too, but he needs to learn to toughen up a bit this offseason. He seems to have trouble holding onto the ball through contact, and really just seems to avoid contact in general.

You didn't watch the Pitt or Min games, did you?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 11:02 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: and with his size, you'd think he could do so.

I hope Charlie Jones also emerges as a WR2 or WR3 option. It would be nice to see two draft picks work in the Bengals favor plus we'd enjoy having them on cap-friendly contracts.

Chase/Jones/Iosivas and magically draft Bowers at TE.

I think I'm the only Bengal fan in the fandom, that is not high at all on Jones lol.

I don't think he's a bad player at all, but am thoroughly convinced he's a JAG and nothing more.

(And I may be completely wrong. Just what I see)
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 11:04 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I think I'm the only Bengal fan in the fandom, that is not high at all on Jones lol.

I don't think he's a bad player at all, but am thoroughly convinced he's a JAG and nothing more.

(And I may be completely wrong. Just what I see)

I suppose my post isn't meant as an evaluation of his talent. I'll leave that up to the coaches. I'm just hopeful he ends up being good enough to get significant reps at WR because it would help the Bengals get back to playoff football.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 10:47 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: As did I.

Hopefully he get's more opportunities to show off that deep speed and doesn't have to get 'walloped'..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Mixon. He totally dominated the first two drives and really set the tone for the day. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 12:29 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: As well as a Pass Deflected/Defensed.

That PD was pretty nice.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 09:04 PM)pally Wrote:

I love this, love these guys, these coaches, grateful to have this team and franchise in my life.

WE WILL BE BACK

WHO DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Oh yeah, Mixon gets the game ball for his play and for that speech from the heart.
Reply/Quote
Mixon was objectively better. But give it to Browning as a "thank you" for steering the ship without Joe and hope we never have to give him one again.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 12:40 AM)casear2727 Wrote: I have no idea why Sam played the last 3 games.

But the way you shit on players is annoying as fck.

I am guessing the medical staff said he could not hurt it any worse and listening to Lapham, it sure sounds like the warrior mentality of Hubbard is to overcome and play... maybe some incentives were in play also, have to like his attitude though, i really don;t think he plays if they felt it could get worse or hinder his performance greatly.. also they were on a rotation most of game especially 1st half, then i think murphy and ossai got most reps 2nd half..
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 01:30 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I am guessing the medical staff said he could not hurt it any worse and listening to Lapham, it sure sounds like the warrior mentality of Hubbard is to overcome and play... maybe some incentives were in play also, have to like his attitude though, i really don;t think he plays if they felt it could get worse or hinder his performance greatly.. also they were on a rotation most of game especially 1st half, then i think murphy and ossai got most reps 2nd half..

Of course he was cleared, they wouldnt let him play if not.  I agree the rotation was emphasized and likely should have been the previous few games as well.  Im not convinced that an injured Hubbard is better than any healthy DE  on the roster.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 11:03 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You didn't watch the Pitt or Min games, did you?

I certainly did
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 02:12 PM)Garrus Wrote: I certainly did

Good.

Then you would've seen Iosivas take on impact, willingly, on his own.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 11:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Not too bad for someone that was " too slow"
Reply/Quote

Nice to see him finish the season out strong.

Reply/Quote