Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Police Ask For Emergency Suspension Of Open Carry Laws During Rep. Conv.
(07-19-2016, 12:18 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Man.... you need to share your experiences through an action/comedy/drama cop show on TV.

Really, no more than anyone else doing this job.

Quote:But more seriously, I do respect the job that people within court system do.
I find it intriguing and often thought how much of great feeling it might be to stand up for someone who really deserved help.
The closest I've come is being a Union Steward.
LOL

I can quite honestly, and proudly, say that I've never taken a life and I've saved several.  I could die tomorrow and be satisfied with the life I've led.
(07-19-2016, 12:31 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Really, no more than anyone else doing this job.

I can quite honestly, and proudly, say that I've never taken a life and I've saved several.  I could die tomorrow and be satisfied with the life I've led.

I respect that.

I also feel as if I were to leave this world tomorrow, I would consider my life full and that I had done far more good than bad.
People have told me I've saved their lives, but I don't know.
I didn't do anything heroic, I just showed human compassion at the right time, I guess.

Sorry for the rambling....
I should be sleeping.
-zzzzzz
(07-19-2016, 12:13 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yup.  No doubt.  The fact that you're trying to challenge me on this topic is amusing though.

So basically all your bragging is based on nothing but your own opinion.

Now THAT is really amusing.
(07-19-2016, 12:31 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  I could die tomorrow and be satisfied with the life I've led.

So could I, but only because I managed to lay that Indian chick with the PhD.  My bucket list is complete!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-19-2016, 02:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So could I, but only because I managed to lay that Indian chick with the PhD.  My bucket list is complete!

*fistbump*
Totally jelly.

I've not gotten above Master's.
Sad
(07-19-2016, 03:25 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: *fistbump*
Totally jelly.

Sad

I'm on the IRB approval process of my doctorate if you're feeling frisky....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-19-2016, 03:25 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: *fistbump*
Totally jelly.

Sad

Pfft. Post-doc is where it's at.

Ah, the pre-marriage days.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-19-2016, 03:50 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Pfft. Post-doc is where it's at.

Ah, the pre-marriage days.

I waited until marriage to sleep with a co-ed.

Well, my wife went back to college six years after we got married.  14 years ago now!

One of the reasons I always abstained for fear of getting someone pregnant at too early of an age and I knew it would happen the first time...I knew my luck....anyway I now have a 14 year old son.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-19-2016, 03:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm on the IRB approval process of my doctorate if you're feeling frisky....

Keep me posted....
Tongue

I am married, but I have to find out if the "freebie" conversation was serious.
LOL
(07-19-2016, 02:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So basically all your bragging is based on nothing but your own opinion.

Now THAT is really amusing.

No bragging, merely stating that my experience has enabled me to very accurately determine if I'm dealing with someone who's lying / up to criminal activity.  I'm sorry you're not good enough at your job that you find the suggestion of operating at a professional level intimidating.   Mellow
(07-19-2016, 04:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No bragging, merely stating that my experience has enabled me to very accurately determine if I'm dealing with someone who's lying / up to criminal activity.  I'm sorry you're not good enough at your job that you find the suggestion of operating at a professional level intimidating.   Mellow

Seriously, man, you are going to keep claiming you are right all the time based on nothing but your own opinion that you are right all the time.

Can't you see how silly that sounds?
(07-19-2016, 05:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Seriously, man, you are going to keep claiming you are right all the time based on nothing but your own opinion that you are right all the time.

Can't you see how silly that sounds?

How could I keep claiming something I never claimed in the first place?
Okay guys, you've heard it before. Stay on topic, discuss the issues, and stay away from attacking each other. Take the bickering to private messaging.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(07-19-2016, 07:31 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Okay guys, you've heard it before. Stay on topic, discuss the issues, and stay away from attacking each other. Take the bickering to private messaging.

But I LIKE reading the bickering.  Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]