Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Trades 2nd Pick to Philly
Make no ifs ands or buts Cleveland is in the state they're in right now because of a string of horrible decision making. Horrible coaches and QBs didn't just fall into their lap someone hired them and went through the process of evaluating these men. Judging anybody's worth though for what they did in the dumpster fire that is the Cleveland Browns isn't fair because it isn't simply isn't an environment many will succeed in. It's a loser's culture that is going to take something special to turn it around.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 04:44 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I was thinking the same thing. Either Lynch or Elliot.

I have a feeling he's gonna get Elliot and then grab Cardale who happens to be from C-land.

Really good trade for Hue imho. Something that he hasn't been especially proficient at up to this point.

Zeke is gonna be a beast at the next level. Closest thing to E. Smith (from Pensacola) that I have seen since Smith. The team that gets him will be in contention by year two.

I can see the Browns drafting Cardale because they also drafted:

Johnny Manziel - 22nd
Brandon Weeden -  22nd
Colt McCoy -  85th
Brady Quinn -  22nd
Charlie Frye -  67th
Luke McCown -  106th
Spergon Wynn -  183rd
Tim Couch -  1st

So other than Tim Couch who was drafted #1 overall and put into a hopeless situation I see QBs drafted that were either late picks not expected to do much OR high picks that had huge red flags going into the draft.  

YES, there is more to an NFL team than the QB, but I honestly though for the first time since Tim Couch was picked to be thrown into an unwinnable situation that the Browns would take Goff/Wentz/Lynch and actually have their first drafted QB that wasn't either a late-round "who cares?" or a high-round "Next Ryan Leaf" sort of pick.  Oh well!  Cardale can actually be both a late-rounder AND a guy with some red flags. Rock on, Browns!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote