Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland clowns
Alright draft is only 3 hours away, finally.

I'm so excited that I'm actually thinking of how set up the clowns are.

In this thread I ask you. What would you do with their first 4 picks.
Round 1 pick 1
Round 1 pick 4
Round 2 pick 1
Round 2 pick 3

I'm going with a surprise tactic.
Round 1 pick 1 --RB Barkley
Round 1 pick 4 -- DE Chubb
Round 2 pick 1 -- QB Mayfield
Round 2 pick 3 -- CB Josh jackson

I know for sure a viable quarterback will fall to them in second round and they completely suck when choosing QBs.
This gets them the 2 best prospects in the draft with Barkley and chubb. Their future QB, and a really great pass defender that they need badly.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:22 PM)livebythe10 Wrote: Alright draft is only 3 hours away, finally.

I'm so excited that I'm actually thinking of how set up the clowns are.

In this thread I ask you.  What would you do with their first 4 picks.
Round 1 pick 1
Round 1 pick 4
Round 2 pick 1
Round 2 pick 3

I'm going with a surprise tactic.
Round 1 pick 1 --RB Barkley
Round 1 pick 4 -- DE Chubb
Round 2 pick 1 -- QB Mayfield
Round 2 pick 3 -- CB Josh jackson

I know for sure a viable quarterback will fall to them in second round and they completely suck when choosing QBs.
This gets them the 2 best prospects in the draft with Barkley and chubb.  Their future QB, and a really great pass defender that they need badly.

You think Mayfield and Jackson could fall that far huh?

Don't know about it, i will go with something i find more realistic and what i would do, not what they will do lol....

Round 1 pick 1 - Barkley RB
Round 1 pick 4 - Mayfield QB
Round 2 pick 1 - Davenport End
Round 2 pick 3 - Mike Hughes CB
Reply/Quote
Maybe they take Barkley with the 1st and Chubb with the 4th and trade up and jump back into the 1st and take Jackson or Rudolph. Could they possibly end up with three 1st. rounders???
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:38 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Maybe they take Barkley with the 1st and Chubb with the 4th and trade up and jump back into the 1st and take Jackson or Rudolph. Could they possibly end up with three 1st. rounders???

We have a 1st rounder that I'm sure we would consider trading for the right price.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You think Mayfield and Jackson could fall that far huh?

Don't know about it, i will go with something i find more realistic and what i would do, not what they will do lol....

Round 1 pick 1 - Barkley RB
Round 1 pick 4 - Mayfield QB
Round 2 pick 1 - Davenport End
Round 2 pick 3 - Mike Hughes CB
If Mayfield is not there. Then there will be a surprising name at QB still on the board.

As for Jackson there is a very good chance he is there if not I would go like you did with hughes.
Reply/Quote
Does it really matter who the Browns draft? I mean, look at any of the past few years, when they've also been stocked with plenty of high round picks. What have they had, like 80 draft picks in the past 5 years?

They are a team similar to the Bengals in the way that their story always ends the same way, just a little worse then our story. They are the real life equivalent to Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, only to have Lucy pull it back at the last moment.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 07:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Does it really matter who the Browns draft?  I mean, look at any of the past few years, when they've also been stocked with plenty of high round picks.  What have they had, like 80 draft picks in the past 5 years?

They are a team similar to the Bengals in the way that their story always ends the same way, just a little worse then our story.  They are the real life equivalent to Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, only to have Lucy pull it back at the last moment.

Yes it matters! Those are careers that WE could be ruining! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 07:11 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Yes it matters! Those are careers that WE could be ruining! Ninja
I really did laugh out loud. Good one.
Reply/Quote