Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland jumping into the Watson fray
It is being reported that Deshaun Watson will be meeting with the Browns this week. Watson wants to meet all his potential suitors before he waives his no trade clause for one of them

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 02:41 AM)pally Wrote: It is being reported that Deshaun Watson will be meeting with the Browns this week. Watson wants to meet all his potential suitors before he waives his no trade clause for one of them

Makes sense with that running game, defense, and that new shiny Cooper.  Bring it on!!!
Reply/Quote
I see Derek Carr in their future
Reply/Quote
Well Browns better Hope they Get him cause i imagine the Current QB wont be happy.
Reply/Quote
The Browns do not have the draft capitol to make a trade.

DW will be more expensive and garner a better deal than Wilson did for Seattle.

For those of you about to scoff at this notion, I will point out that I have been correct in every prediction about Watson to this point. This is because I am hooked into the local media who is hooked into the team.

3 1sts + at least two more players or lower draft picks - minimum and no one in the division can pony up the draft capitol.

He won't be in our division.

A deal will be closed and done by no later than the end of business tomorrow.

Also, I don't think it is being reported outside of Houston (or at least I haven't seen it), who came to Houston to visit from each team.

New Orleans - President of the Team and GM
Carolina - Owner of the Team and HC/GM

From a power and authority POV, Carolina came with the ultimate decision and money man. Much more impressive than what NO came with.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 10:56 AM)Stewy Wrote: The Browns do not have the draft capitol to make a trade.

DW will be more expensive and garner a better deal than Wilson did for Seattle.

For those of you about to scoff at this notion, I will point out that I have been correct in every prediction about Watson to this point.  This is because I am hooked into the local media who is hooked into the team.  

3 1sts + at least two more players or lower draft picks - minimum and no one in the division can pony up the draft capitol.  

He won't be in our division.

A deal will be closed and done by no later than the end of business tomorrow.

Also, I don't think it is being reported outside of Houston (or at least I haven't seen it), who came to Houston to visit from each team.

New Orleans - President of the Team and GM
Carolina - Owner of the Team and HC/GM

From a power and authority POV, Carolina came with the ultimate decision and money man.  Much more impressive than what NO came with.

If I am Watson and want a ring to go with my money, I go to an NFC team. The AFC has become the home of great young QB's. The great ones in the NFC is older, a lot older. That would factor into my decision. Cold weather and outside versus warm weather or dome would also factor into my decision.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 11:15 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If I am Watson and want a ring to go with my money, I go to an NFC team. The AFC has become the home of great young QB's. The great ones in the NFC is older, a lot older. That would factor into my decision. Cold weather and outside versus warm weather or dome would also factor into my decision.

Face Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers for 1-3 more years...

Or Mahonnes Burrow Allen herbert jackson for the next 10

lol

looks like its leaning towards the falcons so where will matt ryan go
Reply/Quote
Be very happy to see him go to the NFC. Way too many great QBs in the AFC
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote