Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clint Boling + McCarron not practicing.
According to reports, Clint Boling had left practice early yesterday and hasn't been seen today, McCarron wearing street clothes as he has a "day to day" Rib injury.

Thoughts on this?

https://twitter.com/CincyJungle/status/631192602386296832
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
McCaron is a non issue. Boling is a little worrisome, but at least O line we are decently deep that we can handle an injury.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 05:08 PM)milksheikh Wrote: According to reports, Clint Boling had left practice early yesterday and hasn't been seen today, McCarron wearing street clothes as he has a "day to day" Rib injury.

Thoughts on this?

https://twitter.com/CincyJungle/status/631192602386296832

Hope McCarron plays Friday for many reasons.

I want to see if he can live up to the hype.

-If he does, I want to see which players are also good around him (Alford, the TE's ect.)
     -If he doesn't... I cringe at the QB dropoff after the first quarter.

Pretty important that he plays this preseason.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 05:15 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Hope McCarron plays Friday for many reasons.

-If he does, I want to see which players are also good around him (Alford, the TE's ect.)

True.  If he is to be dressing during the regular season, he needs game reps so he can be ready if his number is called.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 05:15 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Hope McCarron plays Friday for many reasons.

1st Qtr? Game one if the first series goes well that will be it for dalton and JJ comes out blah.

But they said he got his ribs hurt yesterday but yesterday was no pads and hes a Qb. so what happened?

On boiling it might just be precautionary as they havent really said anything about the knee injury (like they did MJs)
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 05:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 1st Qtr?   Game one if the first series goes well that will be it for dalton and JJ comes out  blah.

But they said he got his ribs hurt yesterday but yesterday was no pads and hes a Qb.  so what happened?

On boiling it might just be precautionary as they havent really said anything about the knee injury (like they did MJs)

According to Hobson...McCarron injured his rib cage prior to 11-on-11's, and Boling's knee isn't thought to be anything serious.
Reply/Quote
I just hope McCarron doesn't miss the Giants game.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 05:37 PM)milksheikh Wrote: I just hope McCarron doesn't miss the Giants game.

Word on the street is that he may miss the Giants game friday night
Reply/Quote
Bodine was yanked for sailing two snaps over Dalton's head in the shotgun.

McCarron would have been able to reel them in. Ninja
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bodine has really struggled this offseason.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 06:13 PM)jj22 Wrote: Boling has really struggled this offseason.

How can a player struggle in the offseason?

Or was this meant to be a joke?
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 06:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How can a player struggle in the offseason?

Or was this meant to be a joke?

I meant Bodine, but yea, His snaps have been all over the place. Not the first time he's been pulled or reported for snapping issues. It's troubling. Hobs have been reporting on his snap troubles since the OTA's.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 06:16 PM)jj22 Wrote: I meant Bodine, but yea, His snaps have been all over the place. Not the first time he's been pulled or reported for snapping issues. It's troubling. Hobs have been reporting on his snap troubles since the OTA's.

Well now fred will start a thread just to call you out. 
Reply/Quote
I know right. Not to slam Bodine, but I have read a lot of snapping issues going on with him that should be fixed going into his second year as a starter. Maybe others haven't.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 05:47 PM)Frank Pembleton Wrote: Word on the street is that he may miss the Giants game friday night

Oh god, not "the word on the street."  There's no better source for info anywhere.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 07:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh god, not "the word on the street."  There's no better source for info anywhere.

The streets is watching, Mr. Teeth. They're watching
Reply/Quote
I will be so blown if AJ can't play Friday. I know what Johnson can do, I don't want to wait another week to see AJ go live. Plus he needs the reps.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 06:16 PM)jj22 Wrote: I meant Bodine, but yea, His snaps have been all over the place. Not the first time he's been pulled or reported for snapping issues. It's troubling. Hobs have been reporting on his snap troubles since the OTA's.

Tiger I think I read it somewhere, but maybe its time to see what Trey Hopkins can do at Center. I like Bodine, but this shouldn't be happening in year 2...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 08:40 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Tiger I think I read it somewhere, but maybe its time to see what Trey Hopkins can do at Center. I like Bodine, but this shouldn't be happening in year 2...
That's who was inserted for Bodine today.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 07:25 PM)Frank Pembleton Wrote: The streets is watching, Mr. Teeth. They're watching

lol
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote